Celebrity Equinox 5th May 2017 Live Review

MR_T

Mr T, have you seen Pie day or Curry Night at the Buffet? if so when.

The Grumpy Old Man (Rotherham United Fan) would love to know.

We are sailing this month on the Equinox and he will be wearing his football shirt! (if I pack it)

Loving your review....and it is making me even more ready for our cruise coming up 5/15......don't want to really mention that much, as it is the day you get off.....:(sorry.....

Have they done the Chef's challenge where there is audience participation?....and if so what day and time was it....I have a hard time reading the dailies you are posting....I'm computer challenged.....

Mr T, have you seen Pie day or Curry Night at the Buffet? if so when.

The Grumpy Old Man (Rotherham United Fan) would love to know.

We are sailing this month on the Equinox and he will be wearing his football shirt! (if I pack it)

Haven't seen any special buffet nights yet... I will be keeping an eye open for the pie day/night [emoji39][emoji23]

The crew love football (proper football that is) so it's always a good talking point with crew members [emoji106]🏻 so it's always good to pack it [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Loving your review....and it is making me even more ready for our cruise coming up 5/15......don't want to really mention that much, as it is the day you get off.....:(sorry.....

Have they done the Chef's challenge where there is audience participation?....and if so what day and time was it....I have a hard time reading the dailies you are posting....I'm computer challenged.....

No worries about knowing people will be getting on when we get off as I'm flying to Rome via London on the 15th to join the Epic for 7 nights around the med so it's not all bad [emoji12]

Haven't seen anything regarding the chef challenge but to be honest I doubt I'd notice if I did as that's not really something I'd look into, but I'll make a note of it should I see something,

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Did you rent the chairs and palapa (hut thing) from Amsterdam Manir or from some vendor near the beach? That's a great price for all that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After we were settled for $20 per couple, we did see another couple ask and be told it would be $30. Different guy but same area. So I guess it's just whatever they feel like charging. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

After we were settled for $20 per couple, we did see another couple ask and be told it would be $30. Different guy but same area. So I guess it's just whatever they feel like charging. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hmm, interesting. I will make sure to bargain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I received the $30 price last year. I looked at them like they were crazy, picked out our chairs, sat down, and told them I wasn't paying that. We paid $20 for 2. I guess they get away with it enough to give it a try.

I'm looking to book on the Equinox in March. Is there private cabanas by or above the pool to rent for the week?

No, they are only available on the silhouette & reflection (and edge)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hold down the CTRL button (LEFT BOTTOM) and tap the + (plus sign). This will blow anything up to your desired reading size. Holding the CTRL button and the - (minus sign) will make it smaller.

Trying our birth sign drinks at a deserted sky Lounge...

cae73555c3083af4d6179c455e62d199.jpg

Won't be trying them again... [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the menu. I might have to try mine and hopefully it will be a thumbs up.

Thanks for doing this. We have done over 20 cruises but never with Celebrity. We will be on this ship soon and your report has answered many of our questions. We have 2 more.

1. Is there a regular electrical outlet in the bathroom? My husband uses a Waterpick for his teeth and he cannot use it in many ships.

2. Is there a clock in the room? I usually bring my own but if there is one in the room, one less thing to pack.

Thanks again. I look forward for you postings all the time, it's part of the excitement for our cruise.

Thank you so much for doing this. Keep those BLU menus coming if you can. I'm making a list , it will be a huge help for us in aligning other dining venues .

Enjoy the day !

Keep in mind that the order may vary...even on same ship/itin....

Best to check with maitre d if cooperative,,

,On Infin we had to peek behind the breakfast menu each day to see dinner menu,,,non cooperative staff all around in BLU, except sommelier,