A Friend of Mine Passed While Cruising Yesterday.

Guindalf

I know it's not Celebrity related, but there was an incident in St. Kitts yesterday in relation to the Disney Magic.

A friend of mine took a diving excursion (not through the cruise line) and there was an incident and he passed. That's all the information we have at the moment. Carlos was, however, an experienced diver.

I would like to state that as far as we know, there is no blame on the dive tour operator at this time.

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but had to let it out.

Edited by Host Walt
Remove advertising link

I'm sorry to hear about your friends passing. Have you shared this information on the Disney board or have you checked the Roll Call for your friends cruise. Someone from the cruise may have posted some info on what occurred.

I know it's not Celebrity related, but there was an incident in St. Kitts yesterday in relation to the Disney Magic.

A friend of mine took a diving excursion (not through the cruise line) and there was an incident and he passed. That's all the information we have at the moment. Carlos was, however, an experienced diver.

I would like to state that as far as we know, there is no blame on the dive tour operator at this time.

https://www.cruisehive.com/cruise-ship-passenger-dies-during-diving-excursion/16851

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but had to let it out.

My condolences.