Wonder of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

26 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

It is overlooking Central Park, so I think it is a CP balcony.

Do most CP balconies only have one nightstand? We are booked in one on the Oasis in 2023 and if that’s the case I’m going to change it.

Edited by ReneeFLL

Just now, ReneeFLL said:

Do most CP balconies only have one nightstand? We are booked in one in 2023 and if that’s the case I’m going to change it.

I don't know, I have never stayed in a CP cabin. But it certainly looks like only one nightstand in the video. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Do most CP balconies only have one nightstand? We are booked in one on the Oasis in 2023 and if that’s the case I’m going to change it.

I had one on each side of my bed on the Symphony at Xmas in a CP balcony.

10 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Do most CP balconies only have one nightstand? 

No. One small one on either side of the bed when beds together and the two are put next to each other (so it may look like one)  when cabin set up for two single beds. 

17 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Why is she on her way to Cyprus? Will she still be here for the March 4th cruise from Fort Lauderdale? 🤞

She is in Cyprus to pick up more crew. She will be leaving there in the next few days, making a stop in Cadiz, Spain for provisions and then beginning her Transatlantic trip to Ft. Lauderdale.

On 2/1/2022 at 10:28 AM, ReneeFLL said:

I stayed in a CP Balcony on Oasis and there are two Nightstands.

My assumption is the other night stand is out in the hall next to the cabin door. That's what we've seen in other reports and photos for crew quarantining inside guest cabins. Again just an assumption.

16 hours ago, soccernut1984 said:

She is in Cyprus to pick up more crew. She will be leaving there in the next few days, making a stop in Cadiz, Spain for provisions and then beginning her Transatlantic trip to Ft. Lauderdale.

Talk about taking the long way home to FLA.  But crew can get to Cyprus from the South pacific areas.  

Now Wonder just does not have to go through the Suez Canal but rather across the pond to USA.

On 2/1/2022 at 10:28 AM, ReneeFLL said:

Oasis cabins do not have this closet arrangement. They have one larger closet next to the bathroom. The newer ships have the two smaller closets.

23 minutes ago, Lloyd555 said:

Suite 1700 Grand Suite on Wonder of the Seas.

Images shared by Rich Freudenberg 

FB_IMG_1643992044825.jpg

FB_IMG_1643992049230.jpg

FB_IMG_1643992052506.jpg

The suite class is looking much more done up and finished than the balcony staterooms. Also is anyone irked at the sore sight of the metallic bed frame and legs that they seem to not hide anymore??

It just spoils the look of everything.

29 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

@Lloyd555 Thanks for sharing the GS photos. Is it my imagination or does this GS appear smaller than the ones on other Oasis and Quantum Class ships?

It looks smaller to me too. The layout is different and this is an obstructed balcony. Looks not too much bigger than a JS.  Will be interesting to see more pics.

2 hours ago, Lloyd555 said:

People in the FB group seem to think so.

2 hours ago, barbeyg said:

It looks smaller to me too. The layout is different and this is an obstructed balcony. Looks not too much bigger than a JS.  Will be interesting to see more pics.

Yeah I think1700 and 1750 will have that "obstruction". With the bed and living area all in one (and seeing the closet and bathroom), it does look more like a JS. Long like the new JS on Adventure and Mariner, JS 1106 as an example. Also while the balcony furniture looks good, it appears that the chairs do no recline. 

• Like 1