shareholder benefit / trade confirmation

suec12

All proper responses. We have used a process of cutting out blank pieces of paper to cover other securities, blacking out the account information, making a copy and then mailing it in with the form showing the voyage information. We did it this way because we didn't have a landline to fax this in and we saw confirmation on the website within a week.

We now have a landline, so we will be faxing the form(s) in before our September voyages and looking forward to seeing how quickly we get confirmation on the website. The shareholder benefit is a great perk ( a non-taxable kinda dividend) along with the dividend from CCL for owning the stock. Of course, it doesn't hurt that we bought the stock at less than $30 as share.

Quick update. Our attempts to fax in our two requests for the B2B resulted in a confirmation the same day in our booking information and by email.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On July 5, 2017, I emailed my stock statement to revenuesupportdepartment@princesscruises.com. The credit showed up on my account within a few days. For my statement, I printed it out and then crossed out with a sharpie all the info that they don't need like my account number and other stocks. I then took a photo of it and emailed the photo with a note containing my name, booking number, dates of cruise, ship name, cabin number and in the subject line, I typed Shareholder benefits for "booking number." I also include that I do not have access to a fax. This worked every time that I've submitted the statement for the past three cruises.

Since I don't fax, I scan my brokerage statement with the personal details obscured and then email that to my TA. She faxes it to Princess and then sends me a new Booking Confirmation showing the credit. One of the values of using a good TA :)

Ha! This is better :) most current shareholder benefit addresses for each Carnival Corp brand

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9Mjc0MjIzfENoaWxkSUQ9LTF8VHlwZT0z&t=1

Hello all!

I opened this link you gave, and saw the address for Princess on the form. It is not the one I have on my forms that I am about to send in with my proof of stock. I am sending in for two cruises, so just mailing it this time.

The one on my form is:

Booking Support

24305 Town Center Drive, Suite 200

Santa Clarita, CA 91355 USA

The one in the link you provided is 24303 and the rest is the same.

I called them and they verified it is 24305. I let them know their form is wrong on the address on their site. I pulled it up again to make sure it was what you had linked above, and it is.

I imagine there are not that many of us mailing it in, so probably not a huge problem. Just wanted any one

to know that might be mailing it, that the 24305 is the proper address for Princess.

The young lady I talked to said she would have someone correct their online PDF. Let's hope she does!

Another thing, I was under the impression you could not send it in till after final payment, but a person on our

roll call already sent hers in for a Jan. 13, 2018, cruise and it posted to her Personalizer. Just a FYI.

Hello all!

I opened this link you gave, and saw the address for Princess on the form. It is not the one I have on my forms that I am about to send in with my proof of stock. I am sending in for two cruises, so just mailing it this time.

The one on my form is:

Booking Support

24305 Town Center Drive, Suite 200

Santa Clarita, CA 91355 USA

The one in the link you provided is 24303 and the rest is the same.

I called them and they verified it is 24305. I let them know their form is wrong on the address on their site. I pulled it up again to make sure it was what you had linked above, and it is.

I imagine there are not that many of us mailing it in, so probably not a huge problem. Just wanted any one

to know that might be mailing it, that the 24305 is the proper address for Princess.

The young lady I talked to said she would have someone correct their online PDF. Let's hope she does!

Another thing, I was under the impression you could not send it in till after final payment, but a person on our

roll call already sent hers in for a Jan. 13, 2018, cruise and it posted to her Personalizer. Just a FYI.

I thought they only accepted a brokerage statement dated less than 90 days from the sailing date. I think the form says that. I've been waiting to send ours in for Oct 25 sailing. Maybe as long as you're paid in full they'll accept it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I thought they only accepted a brokerage statement dated less than 90 days from the sailing date. I think the form says that. I've been waiting to send ours in for Oct 25 sailing. Maybe as long as you're paid in full they'll accept it?
I faxed mine in this morning for an October 11th embarkation and it appeared in my Cruise Personalizr by mid-afternoon. The only date related requirement I see is Applications to receive this benefit must be made no later than 14 days prior to the cruise departure date.

I faxed mine in this morning for an October 11th embarkation and it appeared in my Cruise Personalizr by mid-afternoon. The only date related requirement I see is Applications to receive this benefit must be made no later than 14 days prior to the cruise departure date.

Lew...the application form also states: "Shares certificate and brokerage statement should be dated no earlier than 3 months prior to cruise departure date".

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=388078&d=1466095327

I faxed my request at midday but it hasn't been issued. We've made our final payment but as you know we're sailing 10 days after you & maybe they're issuing SOBC based on sailing date.

Lew...the application form also states: "Shares certificate and brokerage statement should be dated no earlier than 3 months prior to cruise departure date".
You're correct, Frank. Thank you.

It's obviously not a hard and fast rule...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=388078&d=1466095327

I faxed my request at midday but it hasn't been issued. We've made our final payment but as you know we're sailing 10 days after you & maybe they're issuing SOBC based on sailing date.

And they will reject it even if it's only a couple of days early.:(

And they will reject it even if it's only a couple of days early.:(

I always assumed the date thing was to keep people from using an old brokerage stmt (and even maybe they don't still own the stock) to get current SOBC.

I also have Scottrade. Sometimes the statement falls such that it won't work or will be extremely close to sailing. I can always look at my position page which shows my CCL stock and also has my name in the upper corner of the page. I use the Snip function in Windows (just click on the windows programs button and type snip. It allows one to highlight anything on any web page and take a picture of whatever you drew the box around. I paste that image into a Word doc, enter all of my cruise info on the same document, then fax it to Princess. I wait about an hour or two then call to verify the fax has been received. They check it and then apply the credit right then. I also ask them to email a verification.

The numbers I use are:

Fax: 661 753 0180 (For Sending Shareholder OBC Info)

Tel: 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 (For Confirming OBC Fax Has Been Received)

Thanks for posting the numbers. Very helpful.

Tom😎

Regarding the shareholder benefit....

I just purchased mine using my 401k money. I have my 401k accounts thru fidelity and opened a brokerage link account linked to my 401k. I then transferred 7k from my traditional 401k to the brokerage link account and bought the CCL stocks.

It's money that i don't realize i have anyway and pays dividends and gives you the OBC

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Aloha All!

I submitted my Shareholder benefit request for my cruise on October last week and I just checked my princess account and it shows a "goodwill credit"...is this what the shareholder credit is?

Thank you!

I faxed my shareholders application form on Monday & within 48 hours it was listed as a non-refundable "Shareholders Benefits" credit in my Cruise Personalizer.

While that cruise does not require payment to book tours before sailing, our next cruise will require pre-payment by chargecard or by OBC. I receive military OBC so we applied for our shareholder credit in my wife's name so we'd each receive the same $250 of OBC in our Cruise Personalizer credits accounts. We applied in her name & our CCL shares are jointly owned with both names on them.

Unfortunately the shareholders OBC was issued to me which doesn't directly affect our Fall cruise but would affect our cruise next year that requires payment to book tours in advance. I talked to a very helpful Booking Support agent who offered to change it to my wife's name however decided not to have her do it because it won't affect our upcoming cruise.

She said that despite submitting the request in my wife's name & my wife being on our CCL shares, Princess issues it to the first name on the reservation. For next year's cruise she suggested to add a cover letter to our faxed request to have the shareholders OBC in my wife's name. So if anyone has a similar situation, then add a cover letter requesting that the shareholders OBC be issued to the second name listed in the reservation.

I've read that some passengers were able to call Princess to use OBC from one passenger to another passenger for pre-reserving tours. However I prefer to have it issued correctly in our Cruise Personalizer to not have to call to make a tour reservation.

I've attached their updated Shareholder Benefit Request Form that she emailed to me with a valid date through 7/31/18 although they'll gladly accept any request form even if the date shows as expired. It's not required to use the form but it does explain the procedure which answers commonly asked questions on this forum. Booking Support said that by using the request form it helps them receive accurate requests so they can quickly issue our shareholder OBC. :)

ShareholderRequestForm_05_2017[26220].pdf

I faxed my stock information yesterday using the free service faxzero.com for my March 2019 cruise on the Majastic & noticed today that they applied the credit. This is the first time that I've applied this early & received the credit.

Thanks to everyone on CC for starting this thread & providing very useful information.

Tom😎

I know what mine looks like and I have a hard time seeing anyone (but Bernie) doing that. Remember they see many many stmts. my DH is a Broker and he would not, could not verify anything by phone.

My thinking is people are capable of printing up counterfeit money which is something everyone sees and handles on a daily basis, creating a forged broker statement would be a walk in the park.

I faxed my stock information yesterday using the free service faxzero.com for my March 2019 cruise on the Majastic & noticed today that they applied the credit. This is the first time that I've applied this early & received the credit.

Thanks to everyone on CC for starting this thread & providing very useful information.

Tom😎

That's the first time I've ever heard of them accepting it that early.

That's the first time I've ever heard of them accepting it that early.

19 months out? That's wild because I've had Princess reject a request that I'd sent about 120 days out. Told me I needed to re-submit within 90-days of sailing date. [emoji43]