Do I really need to print 44 pages?!

This may be a stupid question, but I am checking in for our cruise next week and already printed our SetSail pass for our family of 5. Do I really need to print the "Vacation Documents" at 22 pages for each of our 2 cabins? The email from Royal Caribbean said to print them and have them with you but 44 pages seems excessive when it all seems to be just informational.

Thanks in advance!

You don't even need the luggage tags. They can also do those at baggage check-in. Just the set sail passes.

You can save the doc electronically, but most likely you won't even need to refer to it.

you do not need to print any thing ;p luggage tags are given to you at baggage drop of point :cool: all you need is id ,passport ,drivers licence . Often rock up with nothing and always get on board :D

No. I would, however, print set sail pass, luggage tags and confirmations of anything you have booked, paid for, etc., such as shore excursions, reservations, drink packages, etc.

Once they're available, there should be a separate 'Print Luggage Tag' option on the same page where you print your Setsail. Slightly easier than scrolling through 40 something pages to find it.

I'd probably print the docs to pdf and save to my tablet. That way I have it handy, even if it's not a true hard copy.

It wouldn't hurt. I do that to my phone with everything but the docs.

I'd probably print the docs to pdf and save to my tablet. That way I have it handy, even if it's not a true hard copy.

You can just download the PDF. No reason to use a print to PDF option.

I keep electronic copies of documents in Dropbox and have them on my tablet when sailing.

To provide a little clarity, you definitely need to print the Set Sail Pass, but that is separate from the document you're referring to. Luggage tags (last pages of the document you're referring to) are optional as you can get them at the port as well. I agree with Bob about the transfer vouchers (if you bought ship transfers) as you'll need them to board ship transfers.

To provide a little clarity, you definitely need to print the Set Sail Pass, but that is separate from the document you're referring to. Luggage tags (last pages of the document you're referring to) are optional as you can get them at the port as well. I agree with Bob about the transfer vouchers (if you bought ship transfers) as you'll need them to board ship transfers.

Actually, you don't have to to print the set sail pass I accidentally pulled the wrong page from the printer for our Oasis cruise last January and did not discover this until we went to check in. The security guard just looked us up on a list & waved us on our way

Sherri