Any Great Deals Found Over this Memorial Day Weekend?

Have you found any great deals on RCCL website or at any of the TA's? I'm always looking for a great deal but not finding any lately.

Thanks for any tips.

I did book the Allure for Jan 14,2018. Got an inside guarantee for 565. Hopefully we will end up with an OV or better but if not will deal with it [emoji12]. I got it thru my frequent flyer program. I was very surprised at this low price. Been on 20+ cruise but never on a mega ship. Thought this would be a good time to try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have you found any great deals on RCCL website or at any of the TA's? I'm always looking for a great deal but not finding any lately.

Thanks for any tips.

Sure, but not related to any of RCI's sales -deals are an individual sailing thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I did a price check on our May 20 2018 sailing on the Independence and found the price of our 1D balcony was $270 lower. Quick email to our TA got us the lower price. We had originally booked this one back in March while on the Celebrity Millennium.

On Thursday night I repriced my Harmony 2019 sailing (spring break-week before Easter) and it ended up being $350 cheaper to separate into 2 connecting balcony cabins than 1 balcony for the 4 of us. I have priced 2 over 1 prior and it was never a money saver, now it was worth it.

I got a darn good deal from one of the best known online agencies;p on our 2018 Presidential Suite on Liberty which we booked onbaord and transferred this weekend during their Memorial Sale. LOTS of OBC, unfortunately the best deals were on Oasis class which they were touting $$$ OBC, paid grats and specialty restaurant meals.

It pays to have your ears on some of these sites all the time. I've found you can always make it better.

Cruise Planner had a sail last night. Saved 20% on several excursions

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Can confirm savings (perhaps 20%, too early for math) on several Harmony July 15th excursions as well, however we've already booked and when I called I was told we'd have to cancel and re-book to take advantage of the sale.

Edited by Hey Tina
wrong ship, wrong date.

I got a darn good deal from one of the best known online agencies;p on our 2018 Presidential Suite on Liberty which we booked onbaord and transferred this weekend during their Memorial Sale. LOTS of OBC, unfortunately the best deals were on Oasis class which they were touting $$$ OBC, paid grats and specialty restaurant meals.

Would you mind emailing me with the name of TA you are using please? jb2616565@gmail.com

Thank you so much.

I saved a bunch of money o rci excursions and 2 devise voom. Really glad that I've been keeping track. One of the excusios went from $79 to $51 pp. When you spread that across four people it's significant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I saved a bunch of money o rci excursions and 2 devise voom. Really glad that I've been keeping track. One of the excusios went from $79 to $51 pp. When you spread that across four people it's significant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Thanks for heads up. I checked my Freedom Cruise on Jan 6 2018 and do not see any deals on the excursions. I will keep checking.

Thanks for heads up. I checked my Freedom Cruise on Jan 6 2018 and do not see any deals on the excursions. I will keep checking.

Mine didn't show up as being on sale. I just noticed it was priced at $51. It was originally $79. The voom 2 devices was almost $20 cheaper as well but like the excursions didn't have any sale tags. Best of luck!

It pays to have your ears on some of these sites all the time. I've found you can always make it better.

Could you e-mail the name of your TA iamirish@email.com

Cruise Planner had a sail last night. Saved 20% on several excursions

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Good for you! I checked our Harmony excursions for September and they are actually more expensive than before supposedly using the 20% sale?! RCL sale....really???

Kathy