Jr suite cabin

We have an SO on MJ in August and then a JS in September. Laura is solo in a JS in October, I'm down on 7 with an inside. Curious on how we will get along in an SO. [emoji33]

John, what's a SO? Tried to find the answer in the "RC cabin categories" - no luck.

Enjoy your and Laura's cruises, and a big kiss to Bella :D

Hi Fellow cruisers; We book Jr. probably around 95% of the time but watch offerings on suites and usually get quite a bit off. Doing Jr on Oasis in Sept. a Back to back Freedom in same jr. in nov/dec. and just booked jr. on Freedom in Feb as good price drop on jrs. feb25th.

We like the extra room in bath and cabin, enjoy the walk in closet with light where I change in morning while bride is asleep to go for early coffee. The Freedom class has a high back lounge chair and foot stool where oasis class chair is lower back. extra lounges/chairs and space on deck nice. Enjoy coastal kitchen on Oasis class and we use MTD and with jr card can go to suite checkin in MTD room and bypass line.Don't use coffee pot and have it placed in lower closet. We are D+ but suite boarding is nice. Bob The Villages Florida

John, what's a SO? Tried to find the answer in the "RC cabin categories" - no luck.

Superior Oceanview. Deck 9 on Majesty.

A JS is a great space to cruise in..without that HUGE "suite" price!

I agree. Not having to deal with that tiny shower makes the extra cost worth it to me. Plus double points put me a little closer to D+..

Our first JS next month on the Enchantment, AFT room, looking forward to it. Something tells me it won't be our last, sine we booked our first balcony about five cruises ago the wife will not return to Oceanview...lol.

Superior Ocean view. It's the largest of the std cabins. MJ cabins are notoriously tiny. I'll give Bell your regards. [emoji2]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Hi Fellow cruisers; We book Jr. probably around 95% of the time but watch offerings on suites and usually get quite a bit off. Doing Jr on Oasis in Sept. a Back to back Freedom in same jr. in nov/dec. and just booked jr. on Freedom in Feb as good price drop on jrs. feb25th.

We like the extra room in bath and cabin, enjoy the walk in closet with light where I change in morning while bride is asleep to go for early coffee. The Freedom class has a high back lounge chair and foot stool where oasis class chair is lower back. extra lounges/chairs and space on deck nice. Enjoy coastal kitchen on Oasis class and we use MTD and with jr card can go to suite checkin in MTD room and bypass line.Don't use coffee pot and have it placed in lower closet. We are D+ but suite boarding is nice. Bob The Villages Florida

So there is a line to bypass if you are in a JS in the MTD?

Usually a Grand Suite...however on Quantum class there are 3 categories of JS's

Spa JS, JS & Family JS.

Plus, soon people will be sailing in J4, for which the J3 will be a move up.

Plus, soon people will be sailing in J4, for which the J3 will be a move up.

I thought J4's just held 3-4 pax

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

The even numbers, 2, 4, 6, 8 are staterooms that only hold 2 people. The odd numbers hold more than 2 people, and the J3's have sofa beds. I'm surprised that the J3's are more expensive than the J4's on most cruises I've looked at or have booked.

Usually a Grand Suite...however on Quantum class there are 3 categories of JS's

Spa JS, JS & Family JS.

We had a family JS on Anthem back in March. For those who don't know it is a 3 cabin cluster with a Regular balcony, a JS, and a single inside cabin that all share a foyer with three individual entry doors. The foyer had its own entrance to the hall way. We thought that the JS and the balcony were connecting rooms and they were not. We originally had all three rooms booked with DW and I in the JS, DW's sister and her son in the balcony, and our adult DD in the inside single. My SIL bailed and we put DD in the balcony with our nephew so he didn't lose his spring break vacation. Somebody's grandma got our inside single.

On past cruises we have always gotten connecting balconies and would leave the door open 95% of the time which in effect gave us a 2 bed, 2 bath suite. We could not leave the doors open since we shared the foyer with a stranger. We really missed the connecting door. We also had to open 2 doors every time we came and went. Not the biggest deal but somewhat of an annoyance.

Due to the cabin location the balcony was absolutely huge. However, the week we went out of NJ the weather was horrible and we experienced a couple of storms en route. The temp got into the high 70's in the Bahammas, otherwise it was too chilly to "chill" on the balcony.

No walk in closet but the bathroom and Coastal Kitchen made it worth the price.

We booked another cruise in a JS on Freedom for next year and the DW was greatly dismayed when she found out Freedom did not have CK.

We are sailing next year on the adventure. Never did this class of ship. I booked a grand suite. The jr suite is 1/2 the price. Thinking of moving. What extras do you get on the adventure grand suite vs a jr suite

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests