WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

43 minutes ago, philpcruiser said:

Thanks again.  What, no more dailies??

Dailies, yes. Officers list, no. Daily news printout, no. But don't worry, you'll still get plenty of invitations and notices about Park West, jewelry sales, spa promotions, etc.!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, late2cruisin said:

Dailies, yes. Officers list, no. Daily news printout, no. But don't worry, you'll still get plenty of invitations and notices about Park West, jewelry sales, spa promotions, etc.!

So, at the end of the week, I can still toss about a pound of paper into the garbage?  Cool.  Oh, and I forgot, all the paper straws.  😑

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Based on a new Instagram post (@bethanyatsea), it appears that Bethany Moorhouse is now CD on Infinity. I don't know if Luigi is on vacation but I am POSITIVE that Bethany will do a better job at CD than he did. We had her as Activity Manager on both Infinity and Edge and she was great.

21 hours ago, LBJB2009 said:

Can you tell me who  Captain and who Cruise Director of the Equinox  will be for October 2019? 

Only guesses.. Either Captain Manetas or a to-be-named master (Tasos perhaps)

Cruise Director: ????

Arno,

Just to let you know that Cruise Director Lewis is back on Solstice. He posted a video on Instagram wearing his England football shirt. He will be very sad today after the U S A women beat England last night 2-1!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EnthDegree said:

Arno,

Just to let you know that Cruise Director Lewis is back on Solstice. He posted a video on Instagram wearing his England football shirt. He will be very sad today after the U S A women beat England last night 2-1!!

Will the war never end? 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, CapeLibertyGirl said:

Arno I noticed on the Spotlight TV picture of the Summit Officers and Staff a question mark as to who will replace Capt. Charis who went to Millennium. The name you posted was Matt ? I believe it could be Staff Capt. Matt Karandreas from the Edge ? 

It may be but no one on board would confirm who the new master will be...

On 7/3/2019 at 12:12 PM, Arno. said:

Only guesses.. Either Captain Manetas or a to-be-named master (Tasos perhaps)

Cruise Director: ????

Captain Tasos recently posted on Instagram that he's going to Equinox ("My new Ship is getting ready.. can’t wait to see her soon! Celebrity EQUINOX ❤️")  and in the replies he said that he will be on for Christmas. 

Captain Kate recently left Equinox for a 5 day "secret" trip to Edge (Captain Theo took over temporarily) and posted the following regarding her schedule  "back to Equinox on July 9th until August 17th, then Edge until September 30th".

So it seems unlikely that Tasos will be joining in August since it would not have him still be there in December, unless he does a short stint before vacation.

Edited by MisterBill99

2 hours ago, Arno. said:

Captain Theo received the keys to Equinox from captain Kate??

Yes, for 5 days, they showed him signing the log. As I am not familiar with all of the Celebrity captains I did not realize how significant it was.

On 7/3/2019 at 9:09 AM, Arno. said:

With the Spotlight gone on many ships, I've edited a TV picture from the June 6th sailing of Summit:

Summit June 6 onboard.png

Arno,

Just off the Summit today after the 10 day Independence Day cruise. 

Great cruise, and for me it was extra special to see so many familiar faces from the Century. 

Changes to the above staff are:  Staff Captain is now Nikolaos Zacharopoulous and Food and Beverage is now Robert Mustatea.  According to Robert, Oswald is now on the Solstice.  Dan announced that he will be going on vacation "in a couple of weeks".  Capt. Ioannis said he would be going on vacation in mid August, but no mention of who his replacement would be, and I failed to ask. ;-(

Thank you so much for all of your efforts to keep this updated, and I have to say, I REALLY miss the Spotlight and the dailies.  Hopefully, they will reinstate them in the future.  Fingers crossed.

Pat

26 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

I think she will be back and leave 8/17.  Then I believe after her break on the Edge.

No. As I posted the other day she is heading right to Edge after leaving Equinox.

Captain Kate recently left Equinox for a 5 day "secret" trip to Edge (Captain Theo took over temporarily) and posted the following regarding her schedule  "back to Equinox on July 9th until August 17th, then Edge until September 30th".

39 minutes ago, MisterBill99 said:

No. As I posted the other day she is heading right to Edge after leaving Equinox.

I though she was to remain on the Edge after her break, in December, for three months.

14 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

I though she was to remain on the Edge after her break, in December, for three months.

That is a direct quote from her on Instagram, so I guess not. I'm sure she will be back on Edge later in the year but that was not in her post.