Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

The pattern of the Brilliance bookings seem to indicate sailings that may have B2B potential with Western Europe and later with the TA.

As the ship sails from Amsterdam on the 4th of September, port schedules seem to indicate a possible move from Amsterdam to Barcelona and then maybe on to Venice or Rome. A Malta call would indicate Venice is likely. Two sets of Villefranche calls just 4 days apart at the end of September and October 2019 seem to verify this movement between two homeports.

Rhapsody moves from Venice to Barcelona for her TA on Saturday the 2nd of November.

Brilliance appears to sail from on a Barcelona to Rome, Rome MED sailing and then departing for the TA through Gibraltar (Nov 9th) also allowing for B2B options for this short MED season along with the TA to Tampa.

How did you figure out the dates for Rhapsody's TA?

I saw her at Riviera Ports in 2019, but nowhere else...

Caribbean port arrival for Tampa sailings. Rhapsody calls on Riviera, Malta, Ibiza, Palma and then Barcelona prior to the TA where she is shown on Caribbean ports pattern from the arrival time.

I still see Voyager otS listed in Riviera Ports, three times: June 14, 2019; Aug 09, 2019; Sep 26 2019 - so I think that emphaises her planned Southampton deployment.

And she's listed in Le Havre several dates in 2019.

Navigator? Let's see. I don't know if longer year-round cruises are an option for RCI.

Maybe in some weeks or months some lists get updated, and we have more clearness what she could do...

Yes. Voyager (in Name) has replaced Navigator at Southampton and all port changes are being made.

Yes. Voyager (in Name) has replaced Navigator at Southampton and all port changes are being made.

I started to figure out the 2019 schedule of Voyager otS how her sailing dates could look like.

Sadly between June 23 and July 21, as well as Aug 18 - 31, 2019, there's no evidence on any itineraries due to lacking port calls.

Maybe Baltic, Norway or whatever...

I started to figure out the 2019 schedule of Voyager otS how her sailing dates could look like.

Sadly between June 23 and July 21, as well as Aug 18 - 31, 2019, there's no evidence on any itineraries due to lacking port calls.

Maybe Baltic, Norway or whatever...

Of course she will offer similar cruises to Navigator.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you have any schedules or sources for that?

Sadly the cruise schedule at www.dublinport.ie is not wirking... :rolleyes:

And for Belfast I did not find anything yet.

However, Brilliance otS is scheduled for Amsterdam every 12day in 2019 again - so it's extremely likely to have her on the Baltic Sea and British Isles cruises...

Tampa to Amsterdam 5th April 2018

15 night- Brilliance of the Seas

Itinerary

Tampa (Florida), United States Ponta Delgada, Azores Cork (Cobh), Ireland Dublin, Ireland Waterford (Dunmore East), Ireland Amsterdam, Netherlands

Azores & Ireland Transatlantic1st Sept 2018

16 night- Brilliance of the Seas

Itinerary

Amsterdam, Netherlands Waterford (Dunmore East), Ireland Dublin, Ireland Belfast, Northern Ireland Cork (Cobh), Ireland Ponta Delgada, Azores Tampa (Florida), United States

Im Curious to know if:

Navigator will come to Bayonne or back to USA full time

Quantum will come back to the USA

Voyager will come back to the USA

If Quantum or a Q Class will end up in Alaska

Don’t know about Navigator coming to Bayonne. She might, she might not...

Would love to have a Quantum Class ship back in western waters again.

Since 2019 is dry dock time for Quantum otS, maybe she might do Europe and than come back to US.

But that’s just speculation...

I think the Brexit effect may also prevent a big ship from coming to the UK at the current time. Not sure why they would switch Navigator to Voyager though. Think the Meg ship will come but might be delayed a year or two until politics settled

I think the Brexit effect may also prevent a big ship from coming to the UK at the current time. Not sure why they would switch Navigator to Voyager though. Think the Meg ship will come but might be delayed a year or two until politics settled

It’s easily told why Voyager replaces Navigator:

She’s due to be refurbished in 2019, I think in Rotterdam. So from Rotterdam dry dock to Southampton base it’s very convenient.

Further, since 2013 every year a Voyager Class ship was based in Southampton in addition to Indy.

So Voyager otS is very convenient for that task than, when she’s sent to Europe in 2019 either way...

WHere did you see a spreadsheet? :o

Oh that well known Social Media site there is a group called The Royal Caribbean Club. There is a predictions spreadsheet on a post that updates once the ports start to issue their listings.

I think Brexit will effect a lot of things. The GBP to Euro and the GBP to USD exchange rates are making some day to day living expenses like fuel and groceries out of reach for some already and the price of cruises have shot up too. They may struggle to fill a Freedom Class + a Voyager Class from Southhampton in the future and might downsize to a Voyager + a Vision Class if not just go down to one altoghether.

Oh that well known Social Media site there is a group called The Royal Caribbean Club. There is a predictions spreadsheet on a post that updates once the ports start to issue their listings.

are you telling people about my spreadsheet?

:eek::eek::eek::eek:;p

forgive me if this was mentioned. Haven't caught up on this thread but is Navigator scheduled anywhere in Europe? I'm thinking Navigator moves to PC to fill in for Oasis while she's in Europe, and when Oasis returns, Navigator does 3/4 nighters (as Mariner is doing) Majesty to Miami (for Cuba) Adventure to Bayonne and Voyager to Miami to replace Navigator. (just my theory)

forgive me if this was mentioned. Haven't caught up on this thread but is Navigator scheduled anywhere in Europe? I'm thinking Navigator moves to PC to fill in for Oasis while she's in Europe, and when Oasis returns, Navigator does 3/4 nighters (as Mariner is doing) Majesty to Miami (for Cuba) Adventure to Bayonne and Voyager to Miami to replace Navigator. (just my theory)
Interesting theory. Sitting in Schooner on MJ. e5f201d2fa666b1b1a4f27add57b5633.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Would love NV filling in for OA for summer, 2019 in Port C. If NV moves to Miami for 3-4 nights, what ship will do 3 & 4 nights from Port C.