Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

That 12 night Adventure repo looks really good.

We are on that cruise this coming October. Same ports but in several we have an hour or so more time than the schedule for 2019 and prices, right now at least, are quite a bit higher. We got a GS for $1232 less than 2019.

Prices are steep. Adventure corner aft deck 8 is £3980 for the migration cruise. That's too much for me.

If they go back to pricing like that people will go back to doing last minute.

No discount on that price for early booking

Last night the 2019-2020 Canada/NE, Bermuda etc. deployment was available on the website, but they seem to have pulled it back this morning. I agree the prices seemed high and at first glance I didn't find anything I wanted to leap on, but I want to take a second look as soon as they have it up again. We'll see - maybe next week...

Last night the 2019-2020 Canada/NE, Bermuda etc. deployment was available on the website, but they seem to have pulled it back this morning. I agree the prices seemed high and at first glance I didn't find anything I wanted to leap on, but I want to take a second look as soon as they have it up again. We'll see - maybe next week...

It is up for me. I am looking at the Snowbird migration cruise. Anyone else?

Looks like its another Ta for me

It was and still is available in Uk. I checked at 6am this morning and had a choice of cabins.

Maybe that was because of the price

I am looking at the Panoramic ocean-view. I m not familiar with that category. Since it is so port intensive we may forgo a balcony on this one. The price, at $100 per person, per day seems reasonable to me. Does anyone know anything bout that category of cabin??

I am looking at the Panoramic ocean-view. I m not familiar with that category. Since it is so port intensive we may forgo a balcony on this one. The price, at $100 per person, per day seems reasonable to me. Does anyone know anything bout that category of cabin??

The views are great with floor to ceiling windows, Ginny, but imo the location is a bit inconvenient. When I've considered them on other cruises the price is usually not much lower than a balcony once you've taken your CA balcony discount, but I haven't looked at this particular cruise to know how the prices compare.

Is that the PV category. That's the one that is getting to a suite but jury is still out if you get CL access.

It looks like its $100 more expensive than a J4. They are big cabins and I imagine the view will be fantastic

Edited by bigeck

The views are great with floor to ceiling windows, Ginny, but imo the location is a bit inconvenient. When I've considered them on other cruises the price is usually not much lower than a balcony once you've taken your CA balcony discount, but I haven't looked at this particular cruise to know how the prices compare.

Is that the PV category. That's the one that is getting to a suite but jury is still out if you get CL access.

It looks mlike its $100 mere expensive than a J4. They are big cabins and I imagine the view will be fantastic

Well, we just booked the Panoramic OV. Even with our balcony discount it is a savings. We also booked refundable deposit since it is so far out. That was an extra $120 pp. I will get quotes from 3 TA's I have used in the past right after Christmas and will see if I can do better with price, perks, etc. We will see what the Adventure will be doing in the Caribbean following to see if we want to do a B2B. When should that be released? If so, we would switch to a balcony for the Caribbean. The Allure is also sailing the day we arrive from FLL, so that could be a bag drag.

Well, we just booked the Panoramic OV. Even with our balcony discount it is a savings. We also booked refundable deposit since it is so far out. That was an extra $120 pp. I will get quotes from 3 TA's I have used in the past right after Christmas and will see if I can do better with price, perks, etc. We will see what the Adventure will be doing in the Caribbean following to see if we want to do a B2B. When should that be released? If so, we would switch to a balcony for the Caribbean. The Allure is also sailing the day we arrive from FLL, so that could be a bag drag.

Well done.

Its the cat VP that is classed in with the suites

I hope to do either a Repo or a TA in 2019 but the prices are very high. Unfortunately we don't get price drops here in the UK and Ireland so will just wait until a better "sale" comes along. It will be interesting to see it the TAs are included in next weeks release or held back until the Spring along with the Southampton departures. :confused:

Since AOS originates in Quebec, you'd have to inquire about the b2b, might not be allowed. If it's restricted, it would be a short ride to Allure.

Since AOS originates in Quebec, you'd have to inquire about the b2b, might not be allowed. If it's restricted, it would be a short ride to Allure.

We prefer the Oasis Class to the Voyager Class anyway if we are just looking at ships and not itinerary, So, that would be no big deal for us since we would probably already be changing cabins. I want to see prices & itineraries for Alaska. We may pick up an Alaska cruise earlier in the summer. If we do that we would probably not do the Caribbean. My DH would probably vote for the Caribbean, though. He dislikes the colder weather cruises. He is doing the Canada Fall Colors for me. He commented that at least it ends in Florida so we could do a 7 night Caribbean following.:rolleyes: