Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

I thought I read that RC was leaving New Orleans.

Wasn’t that from before? I know Vision is moving to Galveston from NOLA in early 2019, but I thought it was a result of the moving around of other ships and not b/c of displeasure with NOLA this time.

Wasn’t that from before? I know Vision is moving to Galveston from NOLA in early 2019, but I thought it was a result of the moving around of other ships and not b/c of displeasure with NOLA this time.

I admit I'm totally confused by all the recent moves and probably have it wrong.

I admit I'm totally confused by all the recent moves and probably have it wrong.

It’s a part-time job to keep it straight.

I don’t recall what prompted RCI to decide to return in late 2018 or if they stated anything specific. I know I was surprised to see it announced Vision would leave so soon thereafter in early 2019, but again I’m pretty sure it was due to moving around other ships.

I have my fingers crossed they will do PC cruises again in 2019 after returning from Europe.

I guess that means you are off the RD Hawaii cruise in May, 2019.:(

Mais non, ma chere amie :D With Ovation arriving in Honolulu on May 2 and Radiance departing on May 5, it's possible to do them both. And the good times keep-a-coming as I also booked Serenade on the October 2019 BOS-FLL, joining you and Ellie!

Mais non, ma chere amie :D With Ovation arriving in Honolulu on May 2 and Radiance departing on May 5, it's possible to do them both. And the good times keep-a-coming as I also booked Serenade on the October 2019 BOS-FLL, joining you and Ellie!

Except the Ovation is already listed as sold out, and the Hawaii to Vancouver is not listed, and the clock is ticking to the 12/22 deadline for Explorer rejects to book and get the 20 % credit.

All I have is this: +1-305-539-4107. If it's not the right number, please let me know.

Thanks Bob.

That was an adventure. I got Royal international and they couldn't transfer a booking. Then they couldn't make a booking.

Ended up putting a cabin on hold and will call tomorrow to get it released and re book it.

She thought everyone is on the same time, didn; realise it was 10.30pm here in Scotland and Uk offices are shut for the night

Thanks Bob.

That was an adventure. I got Royal international and they couldn't transfer a booking. Then they couldn't make a booking.

Ended up putting a cabin on hold and will call tomorrow to get it released and re book it.

She thought everyone is on the same time, didn; realise it was 10.30pm here in Scotland and Uk offices are shut for the night

Thanks for the update, hope it didn't cost you an arm and a leg.

Thanks for the update, hope it didn't cost you an arm and a leg.

I'll get the heart attack next month when the bill comes in.

£5 and £1.45 per minute for International Operator to get the number and on CC you get it free.

I owe you a drink. Jewel Ta April '19 booked

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I just saw today that Northern European cruises for 2019 are now on the RCCL website. Just booked a Baltic cruise for May 31, 2019. Been waiting for those and didn't expect to see them until spring. Got an awesome cabin!

Might be new itineraries for other locations too - I've only been watching for the Baltic cruises.

Same here, I was resigned to wait until spring but seen an email from RCI today stating itineraries for Europe and Baltics in 2019 and voilà. 20 minutes later I had our 25th Anniversary Baltic cruise for Aug 2019 booked... just in time for Christmas :D One extra envelope under the tree :)

dp

Ovation from Hawaii to Vancouver is open on the RC website BUT there are no suites at all. I'm not happy at all. Not only that, prices are much higher than what I was getting for a junior suite for 3 people. When I did a mock booking for an oceanview cabin, it was almost 7k and it's only for 11 nights! I had it for 9k for 23 nights. Guess I'm off to switch to another ship! Ugh!

Ovation from Hawaii to Vancouver is open on the RC website BUT there are no suites at all. I'm not happy at all. Not only that, prices are much higher than what I was getting for a junior suite for 3 people. When I did a mock booking for an oceanview cabin, it was almost 7k and it's only for 11 nights! I had it for 9k for 23 nights. Guess I'm off to switch to another ship! Ugh!

All but balconies are sold out for this sailing on the UK site and it was quoting me £4,914 ($6,558) for cruise only for solo occupancy for 11 nights!! By the time I would add on flights it would be my cruise budget for 3-4 years so it is a no from me!!! :eek:

Just noticed Vision's 2019 fall TA ends in Miami. Not returning to NOLA?

Vision sailings out of NOLA appear to begin in December for a New Years sailing. The ship may do Trans-canal or something else prior to heading to NOLA.

So it seems Oasis' dry dock will take place after her Med season, then she'll sail empty to MIA.

It appears they will take her down to Cadiz in September - October and then return to Barcelona for a Transatlantic, sailing on October 27th from Barcelona via Malaga.

Vision sailings out of NOLA appear to begin in December for a New Years sailing. The ship may do Trans-canal or something else prior to heading to NOLA.

Oh good. Seems like she'll probably do a couple Panama Canal cruises like she's doing in 2018.

I am not sure if it has already posted, but Explorer has been confirmed to Riviera Ports and Gibraltar and will most likely be the Southampton based ship. Norway bookings were already confirmed last week.

Thanks for the update. Wonder if she'll also take over for Navigator in Miami on the 9/5 itineraries.

Oh good. Seems like she'll probably do a couple Panama Canal cruises like she's doing in 2018.

Thanks for the update. Wonder if she'll also take over for Navigator in Miami on the 9/5 itineraries.

With St. Maarten port not reporting any RCI ships after January 2019, it has been difficult to predict some moves. I had to relay for the most part on Key West and Cayman this year.

I have not understood whether RCI will actually be operating their own port at St. Maarten or if it is just an administrative thing. Other cruise line bookings are showing at St. Maarten, but not RCI ships.

Are you seeing this on a port schedule somewhere? Any idea when Oasis TA's are being released?

Thanks.

Sent from my SGP312 using Forums mobile app

As the Eastbound Transatlantic is now confirmed on the deployment calendar for Phase I. Europe, it should be released at any moment this week.

They have actually only cancelled port bookings for one week in September at this moment for the 22nd of September and they may alter additional sailings. These cruises will be released with Europe Phase II. along with Indy, Explorer and other ships. Any remaining deployment is slated for Spring of 2018. I would think around mid-March at the latest.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2019_2020/2019_OA_Deployment_Europe