Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Not quite, we have had the Explorer TP and the cruise before it canceled with no alternative offered. Awaiting the Ovation replacement, but now two cruises, leaving on a different date and arriving at a different port.:*

And we had the Ovation repo to Singapore cancelled and replaced with Explorer one day earlier, ergo they have swapped itineraries, and then the bean counters have seen the opportunity to make more money by splitting the TP down from one to three cruises. A good illustration of how much esteem the cruise lines haven't got for their customers...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

And we had the Ovation repo to Singapore cancelled and replaced with Explorer one day earlier, ergo they have swapped itineraries, and then the bean counters have seen the opportunity to make more money by splitting the TP down from one to three cruises. A good illustration of how much esteem the cruise lines haven't got for their customers...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

Rumor has it that it will be 2 cruises to get from Sidney to Vancouver, with the third cruise being Alaska that ends in Seattle. The Sidney to Vancouver is more than 23 days, and I'm sure the price will be much more, what with the bump cars etc.

It is usually "week of" but not necessarily on that date. Might be today 12/11 or could be any day this week.
I was told by the Royal rep Saturday that something was happening Tuesday afternoon as Royal was asking anyone not working that day if they would come in and work.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Good prices on Ovation 16 night SYD-HNL April 17, 2019 (at least compared to same leg on Radiance). Just called and booked.

According to the redeployment desk an hour ago, NO one has booked and NO one has a cabin on hold. We on the cancelled Exployer Cruise are to have first crack at the bookings, and can't book until tomorrow. Were you on the cancelled Explorer? We and many other have been screwed!!:evilsmile::mad:

According to the redeployment desk an hour ago, NO one has booked and NO one has a cabin on hold. We on the cancelled Exployer Cruise are to have first crack at the bookings, and can't book until tomorrow. Were you on the cancelled Explorer? We and many other have been screwed!!:evilsmile::mad:

It's open for booking on the website. Anyone can book it.

Good prices on Ovation 16 night SYD-HNL April 17, 2019 (at least compared to same leg on Radiance). Just called and booked.

That will be a fab trip Mindy! I had priced the Explorer TP for my next big birthday in May 2019. Unfortunately the airfare for the Ovation sailing rules it out for me as flights from Hawaii are extortionate! :loudcry:

It's open for booking on the website. Anyone can book it.

I tried myself and no cabins are available. I just got this from my TA

hi, They told me i can't do till tomorrow because the pricing is wrong. I will do it first thing tomorrow morning.

We are supposed to have first crack at bookings..................very disapointed and upset:mad:

I tried myself and no cabins are available. I just got this from my TA

hi, They told me i can't do till tomorrow because the pricing is wrong. I will do it first thing tomorrow morning.

We are supposed to have first crack at bookings..................very disapointed and upset:mad:

Oh no, you know what that means. They didn't make it high enough. I hope my TA was successful in securing me a cabin. Actually I didn't think the price was too bad. Was expecting worse. My TA said they had the Asian revenue dept handle this which accounts for the weird timing of the roll out.The 2nd leg still has not appeared to my knowledge. What a cluster!

Denise

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Prices I saw his morning. Not logged in and discount not showing:

Still showing same prices with only JS left. Also showing Radiance, no suites available. I was able to get all they way to the actual booking page. Not the cruise we want (looking for Ovation, Alaska in September)

Save

Still showing same prices with only JS left. Also showing Radiance, no suites available. I was able to get all they way to the actual booking page. Not the cruise we want (looking for Ovation, Alaska in September)

Save

For suites, only JS was showing this morning as well.