Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Was that $4359 per person?

No, that is for the both of us. My TA had a special price, but I don't get any OBC. It's a refundable price.

Normal non-refundable price on CruisingPower was $4929.20 with the C&A discount & $100 OBC.

No, that is for the both of us. My TA had a special price, but I don't get any OBC. It's a refundable price.

Normal non-refundable price on CruisingPower was $4929.20 with the C&A discount & $100 OBC.

Still a bit high for us. I like the overnight in Lisbon.

Gosh, I just grabbed my favorite corner aft on the May, 2019 Brilliance TA, but don't see it in my cruise planner and have not received an email. I came here to check what is going on, and see RCCL IT gremlins are at it again. I have my fingers crossed I actually got the reservation!

I called RCCL to confirm my booking was received, and all is good! Whoot Whoot!

I do not have the opportunity to cruise as often as many on this board do, so I gotta say, I am excited!

I booked the Snowbird Migration cruise last week when it was released. I have yet to get the e-mail confirmation, but it shows up correctly under My Cruises online.

I booked that also and received my email confirmation from RCI before I hung up....Call in to request it if you haven't received it by now.

Flip side. Note the absence of a return on Rhapsody.

The UK site has Rhapsody Fall TA 9th - 23rd November 2019

Barcelona, Spain Lanzarote, Canary Islands Gran Canaria, Canary Islands La Palma, Canary Islands Cococay, Bahamas Tampa (Florida), United States

It's been the case in general for the last few years. We've been doing land based holidays because of it and are cruising less and less, except for bucket-list cruises. For the first time in over 10 years we don't have a single European cruise booked next year. :(

I am a solo traveller and have a fixed holiday budget but soon I am going to be outpriced! The last few years it has been cheaper for me to fly to US or do a TA rather than sail in Europe! :loudcry:

Originally posted by hollon Does anyone know what time Ovation will open up for alaska 2019? I thought it was the 11th?

quote=skiiergirl;54736101]It is usually "week of" but not necessarily on that date. Might be today 12/11 or could be any day this week.

Any updates on the exact date Alaska 2019 will open up?

Jimbo:)

Originally posted by hollon Does anyone know what time Ovation will open up for alaska 2019? I thought it was the 11th?

quote=skiiergirl;54736101]It is usually "week of" but not necessarily on that date. Might be today 12/11 or could be any day this week.

Any updates on the exact date Alaska 2019 will open up?

Jimbo:)

I got an email saying tomorrow.

The HNL-VAN cruise on Ovation has a different itinerary than the original one we saw. Here's the new one:

Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii • Kailua,Hawaii • Kilauea Volcano • NapaliCoast, Kauai, Hawaii • Lahaina,Maui, Hawaii (overnight) • Cruising(5 nights) • Victoria, BritishColumbia • Vancouver, BritishColumbia

Will be bookable tomorrow (just like Alaska), but probably bookable for C&A folks today if they call.

Hi

is there a way to move a cruise online yourself or do you have to call to change a ship+date?

Thanks!

You have to call either RCL if you booked with them, or a TA if you booked and/or transferred the booking to them.

Hi

is there a way to move a cruise online yourself or do you have to call to change a ship+date?

Thanks!

The only think you can do online is cancel the cruise and rebook. Then you would have to wait for the refund (if you had a refundable deposit) to get posted. Better to contact whoever booked your cruise.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I just saw today that Northern European cruises for 2019 are now on the RCCL website. Just booked a Baltic cruise for May 31, 2019. Been waiting for those and didn't expect to see them until spring. Got an awesome cabin!

Might be new itineraries for other locations too - I've only been watching for the Baltic cruises.

Edited by frisbeewife
more to say....