Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

As the Eastbound Transatlantic is now confirmed on the deployment calendar for Phase I. Europe, it should be released at any moment this week.

They have actually only cancelled port bookings for one week in September at this moment for the 22nd of September and they may alter additional sailings. These cruises will be released with Europe Phase II. along with Indy, Explorer and other ships. Any remaining deployment is slated for Spring of 2018. I would think around mid-March at the latest.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2019_2020/2019_OA_Deployment_Europe

Thanks for info. I thought they might have released Eastbound TA yesterday with others as it appears on flyer. I'll keep checking ;-)

We booked Rhapsody westbound yesterday but may change to Oasis once it's released B-)

Sent from my SGP312 using Forums mobile app

We Just booked the Nov. TA on Rhapsody, could not resist the price and as a bounus we never seen the canary islands or been to CocoCay.

Was wondering about doing a b2b but can't find any cruises between mid October and this sailing in Nov.

Any idea about a possible itinerary?

Thanks,

I suspect there will be a 7-day from Venice to Barcelona, but don't know when that will appear. There's about 3 weeks of cruises missing before the TA now.

Rhapsody arrives at Barcelona on the 26th of October 2019.

While there is a 7 night sailing on the 26th that I can piece together, I have not been able to figure out the sailing on the 2nd to 9th of November just prior to the TA sailing. This would most likely be another 7 night sailing offering B2B options and thinking a Rome/Naples/Sicily/ Valencia sailing maybe.

Rhapsody 26 Oct sailing Barceona

27/28 Oct Sardinia or Sicily port and a Sea Day.

29 Oct Malta

31 Oct Ibiza

1 Nov Palma de Mallorca

2 Nov Barcelona

While there is a 7 night sailing on the 26th that I can piece together, I have not been able to figure out the sailing on the 2nd to 9th of November just prior to the TA sailing. This would most likely be another 7 night sailing offering B2B options and thinking a Rome/Naples/Sicily/ Valencia sailing maybe.

29 Oct Malta

31 Oct Ibiza

1 Nov Palma de Mallorca

2 Nov Barcelona

Thanks for the info. I was hoping for a Venice to BCN cruise immediately prior to the TA, but it does not look that way.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping for a Venice to BCN cruise immediately prior to the TA, but it does not look that way.

It looks like they are doing 3 European differentiated sailings prior to the TA that could be booked B2B2B with the TA. That would make for a great 35 day sailing.

It looks like they are doing 3 European differentiated sailings prior to the TA that could be booked B2B2B with the TA. That would make for a great 35 day sailing.

That would be a heck of a cruise, but too long for us at this point.

29 Oct Malta

31 Oct Ibiza

1 Nov Palma de Mallorca

2 Nov Barcelona

Thank you, we were hoping for that same cruise prior, but it looks like it won't happen.

Maybe they will do a long Croatia, Greek Island and Gozo Island on the way to BCN.

We would consider doing a long cruise like that. (Wishful Thinking)

Like you, we can not swing that many day's off to do a b2b2b.

Are they all the same week [emoji6] [emoji16]

At one point we had 4 westbounds in 2018.

Mariner - May

Serenade - August

Vision - November

Rhapsody - December

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Booked four on Tuesday for 2019.

Two Spring and two Fall.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

29 Oct Malta

31 Oct Ibiza

1 Nov Palma de Mallorca

2 Nov Barcelona

Thanks!

One thing we should not overlook is Spectrum of the Seas being based in Southampton for the European Summer 2019 or longer.

I know the PR people have said about Spectrum be based in China.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi.

everyone seems to have forgot about

Spectrum .

cant even find out when the build is due to start or when

it will be coming into service.