Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

On my last TA on Freedom you couldn’t use the balcony a lot, it was extremely windy and pretty cold. I hope a Westbound TA will be warmer.

And you better get dressed on the balcony too. Seeing a guy in the nude on his balcony on Adventure scared the living daylights out of me [emoji33][emoji15]🤪[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Cindy

Are you one of those peeping toms -- going up to the rail and leaning over to look to see what the other folks are doing on their balcony? We had one of those on a TA and felt like we couldn't even get dressed without closing the curtains.

If anyone is doing the Brilliance November 2019 TA and wants cabin 9256.....I will be canceling this cruise at 10am EST today.

Moved my backup to the September Vision TA cruise.

A roll call hasn't been established for this cruise, so this seemed like the place to post.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

If anyone is doing the Brilliance November 2019 TA and wants cabin 9256.....I will be canceling this cruise at 10am EST today.

A roll call hasn't been established for this cruise, so this seemed like the place to post.

I started the Roll Call for the 3 November 2019 TA 4 days ago. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2573479

I see that 9256 is available now as are all of the aft 4B staterooms.

I started the Roll Call for the 3 November 2019 TA 4 days ago. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2573479

I see that 9256 is available now as are all of the aft 4B staterooms.

Your roll call didn't show up in the roll call search.

Have a fantastic cruise. The Vision also overnights in Lisbon.

Royal rep stated it would to 30 mins to show back into inventory....I guess she was wrong.

Royal rep stated it would to 30 mins to show back into inventory....I guess she was wrong.

Enjoy Vision. I do like the fact she departs a month earlier than Brilliance.

Enjoy Vision. I do like the fact she departs a month earlier than Brilliance.
My plan as of now is to do the Rhapsody in November and keep the Vision as the backup....but it would be much warmer in September and Vision has a great 12 night Med/Greek island cruise just before the TA to make it a fantastic B2B.

Royal hasn't posted Rhapsody's itinerary before it's TA yet.

Great options for Fall 2019

Backup..... NFD needs to be increased.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

None of the recently listed sailings show up in the Roll Call list. CC hasn’t added them yet. We have one for EB Serenade TA but it’s just a new thread started under the Serenade Roll Call heading. Sure with CC would add those roll calls so people can find them more easily.

None of the recently listed sailings show up in the Roll Call list. CC hasn’t added them yet. We have one for EB Serenade TA but it’s just a new thread started under the Serenade Roll Call heading. Sure with CC would add those roll calls so people can find them more easily.
Same issue last time Royal released a bunch of itineraries....we had three roll calls for one of our TA's.

None of the recently listed sailings show up in the Roll Call list. ... .

I've noticed it takes a week or two for new roll calls to show up in the list. If they don't have the right date format (Month spelled out, Day, Year) in the title, then they might not show up at all.

I've noticed it takes a week or two for new roll calls to show up in the list. If they don't have the right date format (Month spelled out, Day, Year) in the title, then they might not show up at all.

I had the one I started for Symphony TA in the correct format but they chose another Roll call started that didn’t follow the guidelines. I did ask CC to at least add the sail date to it.

Didn't read the whole thread. Can someone post or re-post what's in store for Galveston?

Rhapsody has been mentioned quite a few times in here. Having cruised on Rhapsody, Voyager and Freedom class, Rhapsody is still my favorite ship.

Liberty doing the 7 night itineraries.

Enchantment doing 4 and 5 night itineraries starting in May 2019.

Didn't read the whole thread. Can someone post or re-post what's in store for Galveston?

Rhapsody has been mentioned quite a few times in here. Having cruised on Rhapsody, Voyager and Freedom class, Rhapsody is still my favorite ship.

Man, I haven’t heard Rhapsody mentioned at all. Liberty is there until 2020. Vision is there right now until April. Vision comes back for six or seven sailings from March 11 to April 2019. In May 2019, Enchantment goes to Galveston and is supposed to be there year round, joining Liberty.

Not everyone books non refundable:)

If I have any question about a cruise or if its two years away, I will NOT book non-refundable. Through a strange set of events including a ship sailing cancellation that caused me to have to move a non-refundable, and now a foot injury that had caused me to move a reservation again, I’ve paid 200 x 2 in non-refundable penalties on one booking. I swore I wouldn’t move it after the first hit but if you cancel the booking totally, they will hit you with the 100 each penalty anyway. Was booked onboard and what I moved to was 15 nights, so at least there’s 250 obc on the reservation.

I have not booked one as refundable as a method of easy cancellation, but the only new booking I have added lately has been refundable because it’s two years away.

Are you telling me that I'm the only one seeing my Brilliance 3 November 2019 Roll Call thread?

Are you telling me that I'm the only one seeing my Brilliance 3 November 2019 Roll Call thread?

I’m saying that someone will have to search for it or drill down under Brilliance roll calls to find it. The roll calls that CC sets up under Find Your Roll Call have not been set up yet. The last one I see for Serenade is the one before our TA, and those were released in the spring of 2017.

I’m saying that someone will have to search for it or drill down under Brilliance roll calls to find it. The roll calls that CC sets up under Find Your Roll Call have not been set up yet. The last one I see for Serenade is the one before our TA, and those were released in the spring of 2017.

I also posted a now roll call thread for our August 11th 2019 Baltic cruise last Thursday Dec 14th, (2 days ago) but it has yet to be Indexed. Even Bob helped me reformat the title to make sure it conforms to the Roll call Search tool parameters and it is still not find-able. Bob said it might take a few days for the thread to be indexed. So I'm going to wait it out a few more days to see if the "Magic" happens.

Here is a link to mine: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2574125

Although I did find a Brilliance Roll call for 2030 :o But I think that was just a date screw-up

https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/brilliance-of-the-seas-november-23-2030/

dp

Edited by dpostman