Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Someone mentioned yesterday it's 27th October Alex as it's going into dry dock after summer season :-)

Sent from my SGP312 using Forums mobile app

Makes sense, low revenue in September October. Plus hurricane season cost them quite a chunk of change this year

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Hi Lorraine, I wasn't sure if it was before or after. You might get a hammer and a paintbrush on the Ta then.

I booked Rhapsody for November

Lol. I'm looking to book Oasis for April TA as some first time cruisers will be joining us. Think they'd enjoy entertainment etc on bigger ship.

I've also booked Rhapsody for November but may change that to Oasis depending on prices. Did you get email that Symphony TA has added Port Canaveral :-)

Lol. I'm looking to book Oasis for April TA as some first time cruisers will be joining us. Think they'd enjoy entertainment etc on bigger ship.

I've also booked Rhapsody for November but may change that to Oasis depending on prices. Did you get email that Symphony TA has added Port Canaveral :-)

No email yet. Maybe because I live out in the sticks at Kinghorn.

I saw it on Lloyds Fb page. Never been to PC before. Hope theres a rocket launch that day

Something is going on with Enchantment and possibly Vision. For Enchantment , the 9 night from Galveston to Panama, 11.7.18 has been cancelled “due to ship repositioning plans”. Also, two dates in late June and July 2018, some of the first sailings from Galveston.

If you are serious about the rocket launch, Kennedy Space Center announces on its website when launches are scheduled. There is so much new technology requiring satellites and with SpaceX now launching out of Kennedy so frequently, you have a much better chance than you would think of seeing a rocket being launched. It is really cool.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you are serious about the rocket launch, Kennedy Space Center announces on its website when launches are scheduled. There is so much new technology requiring satellites and with SpaceX now launching out of Kennedy so frequently, you have a much better chance than you would think of seeing a rocket being launched. It is really cool.

That would be great if there was. Better than the 4 ships together

hi.

everyone seems to have forgot about

Spectrum .

cant even find out when the build is due to start or when

it will be coming into service.

I was hoping for a fall 2019 TA on the Spectrum, but it seems likely that it will go from Europe to China. So I booked the Nov 1, 2019 TA on the Celebrity Edge. 14 nights, from Rome to Ft Lauderdale.

Us too!

We have never cruised that many days without a stop at a port, but I am very interested in learning more about it. What do you find appealing about this itinerary? Do you think having a balcony is important on this long of a voyage? The prices seem very reasonable. Thanks!

We have never cruised that many days without a stop at a port, but I am very interested in learning more about it. What do you find appealing about this itinerary? Do you think having a balcony is important on this long of a voyage? The prices seem very reasonable. Thanks!

We like the relaxation part. Having a balcony is a personal thing, some folks don't mind insides, but we like having the natural light.

Having a balcony, especially on a long cruise, is great. You can just go over and open up the door and smell the fresh salt air. Of course, you could go out on the open deck and do this, but then you have to get dressed. :rolleyes:

Having a balcony, especially on a long cruise, is great. You can just go over and open up the door and smell the fresh salt air. Of course, you could go out on the open deck and do this, but then you have to get dressed. :rolleyes:

That's what's rough about a CP balcony. 😉

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

On my last TA on Freedom you couldn’t use the balcony a lot, it was extremely windy and pretty cold. I hope a Westbound TA will be warmer.

And you better get dressed on the balcony too. Seeing a guy in the nude on his balcony on Adventure scared the living daylights out of me [emoji33][emoji15]🤪[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Cindy

On my last TA on Freedom you couldn’t use the balcony a lot, it was extremely windy and pretty cold. I hope a Westbound TA will be warmer.

And you better get dressed on the balcony too. Seeing a guy in the nude on his balcony on Adventure scared the living daylights out of me [emoji33][emoji15]🤪[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Cindy

We did Westbound TA on Freedom in October and weather was fab. Was too hot for us some days (but then we're from Scotland) ;-)

We did Westbound TA on Freedom in October and weather was fab. Was too hot for us some days (but then we're from Scotland) ;-)

The Eastbound was not hot. Super Mario was on his 20th TA and said this was the worst weather he had. [emoji846] I hope I am not the one messing up the weather.... We’ll know soon enough [emoji16]

Cindy