Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Quantum of the Seas has finally showed up with a booking for a single turn around sailing from Hong Kong on October 12th, 2019.

It is unclear if this could indicate a possible transit back from dry dock in Europe or elsewhere.

The Voyager of the Seas season at Hong Kong has been extended from July to September of 2019 with 16 turn around sailings booked from Hong Kong Kai Tak Cruise Terminal.

Voyager would appear to transit to Singapore following this Hong Kong season.

Is the cruises for 2019 for Voyager beyond Mar 2019 out? I've checked the website and for 2019, i can only see till Mar.

Is the cruises for 2019 for Voyager beyond Mar 2019 out? I've checked the website and for 2019, i can only see till Mar.

It's from the Kai Tak Cruise Schedule page.. Asia Deployment will be released next year like how they do it every year. If Voyager is going back to Europe, then those are wrong or could be a placeholder for Explorer ( Due back in Singapore 2019) or Spectrum ( due in Second Half of Asia 2019)

Wonder what tomorrow's announcement is, maybe more deployment?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Here in UK and Ireland it was the details of the new 'sale' that will now run until March 2018...just in time for the Southampton sailings to be released.

The Voyager of the Seas season at Hong Kong has been extended from July to September of 2019 with 16 turn around sailings booked from Hong Kong Kai Tak Cruise Terminal.

Voyager would appear to transit to Singapore following this Hong Kong season.

So that leaves Quantum or Explorer as the possible 2nd Southampton ship along with Indy then?

Here in UK and Ireland it was the details of the new 'sale' that will now run until March 2018...just in time for the Southampton sailings to be released.

[...]

So that leaves Quantum or Explorer as the possible 2nd Southampton ship along with Indy then?

Let's see if Voyager otS listed in Hong Kong is just a placeholder or if she really will be based there.

Voyager listed in Hong Kong is still conflicting with Gibraltar where she is listed as a third ship alongside Indy and Explorer.

Either RCI really deploys three ships from Southampton, or one will stay in Far East.

I'd love to see Quantum back in Southampton, but at least now there's hardly any evidence to see her in Europe in 2019...

If you look at the passenger numbers for the bookings at Gibraltar it is evident it is 3 different classes of ship.

As the Quantum booking just showed up at the same time they added multiple Voyager sailings in addition to those already booked, it would seem to actually be Voyager.

Explorer has now been booked at Gibraltar, Riviera Ports and in Norway.

They have not updated Madeira and Navigator is still showing there.

I would not be surprised to see a short season added from Amsterdam, Lisbon or Malaga. Lisbon will have just added a proper turn around terminal and are really working hard to secure ships. Azamara is doing Barcelona to Lisbon Sailings.

There are still many possibilities as so few ports are reporting accurately.

An odd Oasis booking has shown up for the week of September 8th 2019 where the ship is shown coming from Gibralter to Palma and then going to Valencia. The dates do not match and perfectly and the booking may just be an error. It could be another ship that palma has posted as Oasis.

Just found this 2019-2020 summary guide. It doesn't show anything new, but interesting nonetheless.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2019_2020/2019_2020_DEPLOYMENT_SUMMARY_GUIDE

Some of the "coming soon' notations are of interest if they are complete and accurate. Some of the 'coming soon' notations that are also missing are also of interest and indicate that some decisions are not finalized.

Some of the "coming soon' notations are of interest if they are complete and accurate. Some of the 'coming soon' notations that are also missing are also of interest and indicate that some decisions are not finalized.

Interesting to see that Independence is listed in the Caribbean even for summer, her summer 2019 deployment is marked as “coming soon”.

For Voyager and Explorer otS there’s nothing when looking in the summer 2019 deployments.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So still no concrete announcements for UK departure from 2019? Wouldn’t be surprised if RCCL pull out of the UK market altogether due to this Brexit nonsense

Looks like it’s the inconvenience of short haul to Europe or Long Haul to US East Coast... Yay for living outside of London :-(

Will Royal have a ship in NOLA December 2019?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't think so. Vision of the sees will be there the winter of 2018 till March or April of 2019.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Happens to the best of us. Usually I have an Aft Corner Balcony on a B2B Repo when they have canceled one of my cruise legs...

Got lucky on this one. Did not have an Aft on EX, but managed to pick one up on Serenade replacement. :halo:

Based on a combination of Key West and Cayman Islands bookings it seems Vision may do Panama Canal sailings after arrival from Spain to Miami, with the first Vision sailing from NOLA on Saturday, December 28th, 2019.

Cayman Vision bookings :

1.Vision of the SeasRoyal Caribbean Cruises2,4352,435Dec 26 2018 11:30AMDec 26 2018 7:00PM

2.Vision of the SeasRoyal Caribbean Cruises2,4352,435Jan 23 2019 11:30AMJan 23 2019 7:00PM

3.Vision of the SeasRoyal Caribbean Cruises2,4352,435Feb 20 2019 11:30AMFeb 20 2019 7:00PM

4.Vision of the SeasRoyal Caribbean Cruises2,4352,435Apr 3 2019 11:30AMApr 3 2019 7:00PM

5.Vision of the SeasRoyal Caribbean Cruises2,4352,435Apr 10 2019 11:30AMApr 10 2019 7:00PM

6.Vision of the SeasRoyal Caribbean Cruises2,4352,435Jan 7 2020 11:00AMJan 7 2020 7:00PM

7.Vision of the SeasRoyal Caribbean Cruises2,4352,435Jan 21 2020 11:00AMJan 21 2020 7:00PM

8.Vision of the SeasRoyal Caribbean Cruises2,4352,435Feb 4 2020 11:00AMFeb 4 2020 7:00PM

9.Vision of the SeasRoyal Caribbean Cruises2,4352,435Feb 18 2020 11:00AMFeb 18 2020 7:00PM

10.Vision of the SeasRoyal Caribbean Cruises2,4352,435Mar 3 2020 11:00AMMar 3 2020 7:00PM

11.Vision of the SeasRoyal Caribbean Cruises2,4352,435Mar 17 2020 11:00AMMar 17 2020 7:00PM

12.Vision of the SeasRoyal Caribbean Cruises2,4352,435Mar 31 2020 11:00AMMar 31 2020 7:00PM

13.Vision of the SeasRoyal Caribbean Cruises2,4352,435Apr 14 2020 11:00AMApr 14 2020 7:00PM

14.Vision of the SeasRoyal Caribbean Cruises2,4352,435Apr 28 2020 11:00AMApr 28 2020 7:00PM

So still no concrete announcements for UK departure from 2019? Wouldn’t be surprised if RCCL pull out of the UK market altogether due to this Brexit nonsense

Looks like it’s the inconvenience of short haul to Europe or Long Haul to US East Coast... Yay for living outside of London :-(

Brexit makes no difference to the cruise lines, they will just adjust prices upwards!

Celebrity are sailing from the UK in 2019 so no reason why Royal shouldn't do so as well, they both are part of the same corporation after all.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

Man, I haven’t heard Rhapsody mentioned at all. Liberty is there until 2020. Vision is there right now until April. Vision comes back for six or seven sailings from March 11 to April 2019. In May 2019, Enchantment goes to Galveston and is supposed to be there year round, joining Liberty.

I meant Rhapsody was mentioned a lot on this thread in general not in relation to Galveston.

I was told by one of the head waiters on LOS two weeks ago that Enchantment will not be coming to Galveston. He should know the facts, right?? :rolleyes:

I'm still wishing for a Radiance class ship for Galveston.... one day.

Got lucky on this one. Did not have an Aft on EX, but managed to pick one up on Serenade replacement. :halo:

Yes, multiple times this last yr+ it's happened. Spring 2016 stayed up late til Rhapsody opened, jumped on the JR-8596 for the NJ-TPA Repo. Of course that one was canceled also. Had it booked as B2B. But quick enough to get 2bd/2bth on Serenade BOS/FLL for guaranteed same price. Cabin to myself, all 3 kids are in college and couldn't come... Usually in AZ when these sailings are released, so up late isn't as late as when in MI. On cruise now last few weeks & almost missed out on these early released cruises. Almost...so far been able to get what/where and cabins I wanted.

No, don't expect them to abandon the UK market!! In the deployment schedule a "phase 1" for Europe was mentioned, this is already on sale - so this implies a phase 2 as well, which really leeds to the UK sailings.

RCI runs quite well out of UK with two large ships, so there's no reason to pull out of that market.

Seems they just need to figure out the ships sailing from UK in 2019.

ALso look at the other cruise lines like Princess Cruises - they also have a strong UK presence.

I meant Rhapsody was mentioned a lot on this thread in general not in relation to Galveston.

I was told by one of the head waiters on LOS two weeks ago that Enchantment will not be coming to Galveston. He should know the facts, right?? :rolleyes:

I'm still wishing for a Radiance class ship for Galveston.... one day.

No EN for 2018 but she does show up in 2019:)