Rci app

1 minute ago, smokeybandit said:

For Android it was a really small download.

No noticeable changes in the app for either update though.

Oh now I get it. Let's show the bosses that we are doing something to earn our salary.

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Oh now I get it. Let's show the bosses that we are doing something to earn our salary.

I don't mind no noticeable updates if

1) They actually updated their release notes each time

2) There wasn't a laundry list of basic features that the app needs

2 hours ago, icsys said:

I'd like to see them earn their salary by putting the port arrival and departure times in the Daily Planner 😠

We were just on Serenade and each day the app showed the time they expected the gangway to open and when we were all to be aboard. We could save to our calendar like any other activity.  Is that what you mean?

38 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

We were just on Serenade and each day the app showed the time they expected the gangway to open and when we were all to be aboard. We could save to our calendar like any other activity.  Is that what you mean?

I think it would be good if when you open the app it had something like what you find on the front page of the Compass listed.... Port of Call, Arrival time, all aboard time, sunrise time, sunset time.... you shouldn't have to do any scrolling to try to locate this basic info.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I think it would be good if when you open the app it had something like what you find on the front page of the Compass listed.... Port of Call, Arrival time, all aboard time, sunrise time, sunset time.... you shouldn't have to do any scrolling to try to locate this basic info.

32 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

This is the Home Screen from serenade today. The only part missing is sunrise/sunset

IMG_8720.png

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

This is the Home Screen from serenade today. The only part missing is sunrise/sunset

IMG_8720.png

Cool. I don't remember that on my last cruise in February.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RCCLNYMETS41 said:

Can someone please tell me how to do that?

Got to the app store app and click on your profile (in the upper right). Scroll down to the RCI app and under the "more" link, the version should be there.

4 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Yes it shows the gangway times 'on the day'.

I mean it would be better if arrival and departure times for every port day was in the planner in advance.

They know what they are so I don't see why they can't add them?

8 minutes ago, icsys said:

I mean it would be better if arrival and departure times for every port day was in the planner in advance.

Maybe I'm missing something, as I don't use the app.  The itinerary I have from before I even booked my cruise, and confirmed on my booking, shows all the arrival and departure times. (I know things can change if there is a medical emergency or something, but I can make my plans around the fact that I see 9am to 6pm on my itinerary.)

1 hour ago, icsys said:

They were on our cruise, so we just added them all to our daily schedules and then each day it was also on the front of the app. 

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

They were on our cruise, so we just added them all to our daily schedules and then each day it was also on the front of the app. 

Maybe its down to each ship and therefore every ship is different?

Edited by icsys
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

When did they remove the listing of your dining time, on the person tab?

It is no longer showing on any of our cruises.  

I have a bunch of cruises booked so I looked just now and noticed our next cruise on Odyssey from Rome, the time is gone……. The Radiance is next and that has the time…..then Wonder and the time is gone…. I didn’t check further to find a pattern.

33 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

I have a bunch of cruises booked so I looked just now and noticed our next cruise on Odyssey from Rome, the time is gone……. The Radiance is next and that has the time…..then Wonder and the time is gone…. I didn’t check further to find a pattern.

Our next is Utopia, and it is gone, and we have three on Oasis and they are all missing.  

32 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Since this seems to be Oasis ships, maybe this is a sign of them introducing that third fixed seating.

The time is also gone on our Odyssey TA in November 🤷🏼‍♀️

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Since this seems to be Oasis ships, maybe this is a sign of them introducing that third fixed seating.

1 hour ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

The time is also gone on our Odyssey TA in November 🤷🏼‍♀️

Symphony in Sept. shows my 6:45pm MTD reservations

Odyssey November TA shows my 6:45pm MTD reservations

Vision in Dec. shows 7:45pm

Radiance in Sept '25 shows MTD

Radiance in Oct. '25 shows MTD

Edited by Another_Critic
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

App updated to 1.57.0 for Android.

With this release, we enhanced the experience for cobrand cardholders and enriched the Loyalty Hub with cruise nights and sailing history data. We also improved the app's speed and usability, and fixed bugs. Make sure you turn on auto-updates, so you can keep up with all the ways we improve the app.