What is your favorite diamond perk?

We only get the photos of both of us together so we have never encountered that problem.

We also...though I became aware of it once when we heard someone complaining loudly that they could not use their freebie photo perk to obtain another photo for a friend that was not Diamond.

We also...though I became aware of it once when we heard someone complaining loudly that they could not use their freebie photo perk to obtain another photo for a friend that was not Diamond.

I could understand on Oasis class where you order photos from the computer screen but on other class of ships the photos are already printed and will be thrown away anyway.

I could understand on Oasis class where you order photos from the computer screen but on other class of ships the photos are already printed and will be thrown away anyway.

Agree...I always thought that was a terrible waste to print up all those photos.

Perhaps guess that 90% are simple tossed out? Shame.

Wish they would leave it all as digital, then you can choose what to have printed out from there.

How do you get the Signature Lapel Pin? I asked the concierge a few cruises ago for a Diamond pin and I never got one......:(

We are going to be diamond after our next cruise, and I/we have yet to receive any pins... Not that I need the pins, I would probably put them on a hat or some other souvenirs we've picked up over the years. My DH, on the other hand, loves to fill the house with useless garbage :o:eek::rolleyes:

But, it makes me question what else we may have missed out on with each tier. I have seen people say to speak to the LA, but I have no idea where and how I would do this.

As for the question in the thread, I would say I am looking forward to the DL, since our 2020 is in a JS not a full suite, and the loaded 3 drinks. The discount is nice but since we can only cruise once a year right now it doesn't seem like a lot.

We are going to be diamond after our next cruise, and I/we have yet to receive any pins... Not that I need the pins, I would probably put them on a hat or some other souvenirs we've picked up over the years. My DH, on the other hand, loves to fill the house with useless garbage :o:eek::rolleyes:

But, it makes me question what else we may have missed out on with each tier. I have seen people say to speak to the LA, but I have no idea where and how I would do this.

As for the question in the thread, I would say I am looking forward to the DL, since our 2020 is in a JS not a full suite, and the loaded 3 drinks. The discount is nice but since we can only cruise once a year right now it doesn't seem like a lot.

The pins have always been in our cabin on the first cruise after we moved up a grade.

Agree...I always thought that was a terrible waste to print up all those photos.

Perhaps guess that 90% are simple tossed out? Shame.

Wish they would leave it all as digital, then you can choose what to have printed out from there.

More waste printing all the paper that goes in ones cabin. Compass, notifications, etc. Give everyone Wifi and load them on Phones/Pads/TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

More waste printing all the paper that goes in ones cabin. Compass, notifications, etc. Give everyone Wifi and load them on Phones/Pads/TV.

Funny thing they stopped printing the Diamond voucher book to save paper and also the paid gratuity vouchers that we could give to the CS, Waiter, Assistant Waiter,and head waiter on the last night.

It does not have to be already printed on ships which use the self serve photo kiosks.

Good to know! If I remember right, Navigator has those, right? This will be our first diamond cruise on NOS, so I would not have known I could print my free pics if it weren’t for this info! [emoji846]

You can each start the 24 hours independently and whenever you like.

Thank you.

Setup an ID that both know. You can both use it. How? First one logs in and uses the net. When done, turn WiFi off on 1st device. 2nd person logs in on their device with same ID and password and uses net. Switch back and forth. You don't need it on 24 hours. D+ get two 24 hour periods. Together that's 4. Covers the sea days and we use our T-Mobile in just about any port.

That sounds great. Especially on ships that don't offer voom yet.

It's very simple. Once you are on the ship, look at the "Cruise Compass" for Loyalty Ambassador. Should list deck number. The "LA" will have bags of pins available. Just show your sea pass card with your C&A designation clearly printed on it, and tell the person at the desk that you

never received your pin. They will hand them to you.

I have seen all pins available on EBay (excluding anything for Pinnacle).

As others have said, seek out the LA.

It's very simple. Once you are on the ship, look at the "Cruise Compass" for Loyalty Ambassador. Should list deck number. The "LA" will have bags of pins available. Just show your sea pass card with your C&A designation clearly printed on it, and tell the person at the desk that you

never received your pin. They will hand them to you.

Thank you for the info!!

Like I said, I don't need/want the pins, although my DH might... My main question in regards to achieving the next tier is there anything else other than the pins that I have missed. I have received the various balcony/suite discounts

Ok, found this menu. It looks pretty good.

attachment.php?attachmentid=397061&d=1477472844

Are sparkling wine and Corona still available? Are free drinks unlimited between 5 to 8:30 pm to all Diamond members or is there a limit to the number of free drinks a Diamond member can have? Can you take the drink out of the lounge?

I would just grab a few cans of beer and be on my merry way.

The Diamond lounge....

The 3 free drinks on the card each day - because that's about all I need in the evening. Hubby still gets the drink package, and I'm not a fan that they'll now make both of us get it - because we were not abusers, and it is disappointing how many people were.

And I really did not know about the balcony discount! Probably because we are always interior folks - and have had an outside balcony once - and it was "ok" but hardly used - but we did really enjoy the central park balcony for "people watching" and used that more - and would book that again.

I was booking a cruise on the Harmony and when I plugged in my C and A #, the balcony was priced exactly the same as the interior. I don't think that always happens but the discount may work to your advantage.

Ok, found this menu. It looks pretty good.

Are sparkling wine and Corona still available? Are free drinks unlimited between 5 to 8:30 pm to all Diamond members or is there a limit to the number of free drinks a Diamond member can have? Can you take the drink out of the lounge?

I would just grab a few cans of beer and be on my merry way.

No limit to drinks in the DL. One drink at a time, They don't mind if you take one drink out of the lounge on your way to dinner, but if you repeatedly try to leave the lounge with a drink, you could be asked discontinue that behavior.

No limit to drinks in the DL. One drink at a time, They don't mind if you take one drink out of the lounge on your way to dinner, but if you repeatedly try to leave the lounge with a drink, you could be asked discontinue that behavior.

Thanks, Bob.

I just read in this thread about loading the card with 3 drinks, what is that all about? On ships that do not have Diamond Lounges?

Thanks, Bob.

I just read in this thread about loading the card with 3 drinks, what is that all about? On ships that do not have Diamond Lounges?

It's available on every ship with or without a DL. 3 vouchers loaded daily for use during the cocktail hours of appx. 5:00-8:30 at most bars on board. Can only be used for the same drinks that are served in the DL

Thanks, Bob.

The 3 drink vouchers are in addition to the unlimited drinks in the DL. You can use the 3 vouchers at any bar, same drinks as in the DL, same time period as in the DL.