What is your favorite diamond perk?

I know, right? Why do we have to wait so long? Most people don't even use it.

They're "supposed" to know. On the second night of my Harmony cruise, the bartender at the Schooner Bar rang me up as BOGO instead of 3 free drinks. :mad:

The next day, I put myself on the "hurry up" plan to make sure I got all three.

22406558_10212912025507097_5352215940003234216_n.jpg?oh=2deef3410691268567263ef0817012fc&oe=5A7DA274

Also, We had water and cookies waiting in the cabin when we boarded, but, we never got anything else. I knew I could ask for robes, but, with three women sharing a cabin, we were struggling to find places for clothes, as it was.

We never got chocolate covered strawberries or petits fours like we used to, has that changed?

Maybe a word to the D concierge next time.

It was available in the dining room on the Oasis, however. only during the stated cocktail hours. That meant if you had late dining which started at 8 o'clock, cocktail hour was over and you could not use the vouchers at that time.

M

I was also able to use mine on Oasis.

In June, I walked with a glass of wine from the DL to the MDR on our first couple of nights. On the second or third night, our Waitress told me (when she saw me arrive with the wine) that I could use my vouchers in the MDR during "happy hour". Much easier! :)

One print per Diamond member.

Just to clarify... one print per adult diamond member, chosen from any of the photos already printed (any size).

I wish our son could get one too, as he has been on every Royal cruise with us, but it is not included on their seapass coupons. Still, the diamond perks are awesome and truly appreciated! :)

Except when you can't find your photos and the fact that you have to wait till the next day to get the prints.

Agree...another part of it not working. ;) Have had many times that we could not find

our photos. Of course the ones we did not want...they show up.

And sometimes someone else's face shows up in "my photos". :o

Agree...another part of it not working. ;) Have had many times that we could not find

our photos. Of course the ones we did not want...they show up.

And sometimes someone else's face shows up in "my photos". :o

We have also had these problems in the past. ..

Don't know if they are doing anything different fleet wide but on our recent Harmony cruises they handled things differently. Every picture that was taken had a follow up question asking for our stateroom number. When we went to Focus to check out our pictures you used your sea pass card to log on to view your photos and make your selection.

A tip. This is not a hurry up process. You will be given a time to pick up your photos and it will be several hours away. So beware of doing this the last night.

Let's be clear when you are referring to 'Free internet minutes' what it is is a Free DAY of internet, but the time cannot be spread out over the sailing it is one 24hr period of time. For a couple sailing together each person who is Diamond would get one complete 24 hr period. When you are D+ that increases to two days per person.

Can one start the 24hr anytime?

Say, if both DH and I are Diamonds, can we do it like I use mine on first sea day and he uses his on last?

Or do both start right away?

Say, if both DH and I are Diamonds, can we do it like I use mine on first sea day and he uses his on last?

You can each start the 24 hours independently and whenever you like.

I like hearing that the DL is most people's favourite.

My first time as Diamond was a 15 night Transatlantic. The diamond lounge was so busy it had to take over the entire crown lounge. We went up there once and an older couple said "oh, did you boys get lost." Implying that we were too young to be up there! (Mid 20's) it also appeared to be a very mature crowd who all clicked so we never persued it the rest of the cruise.

I'm going on a cruise next week with my parents who are also diamond. We will try and use it with them. They are in their late 60's so I'm hoping that gives me some street cred.

Just to clarify... one print per adult diamond member, chosen from any of the photos already printed (any size).

And, I was told it had to be a picture of me, not my non Diamond friend who was sharing a cabin with me. The man begrudgingly let us get a picture of her, but, it was a big deal to him. I had never heard that before, hard to understand why. :confused:

Setup an ID that both know. You can both use it. How? First one logs in and uses the net. When done, turn WiFi off on 1st device. 2nd person logs in on their device with same ID and password and uses net. Switch back and forth. You don't need it on 24 hours. D+ get two 24 hour periods. Together that's 4. Covers the sea days and we use our T-Mobile in just about any port.

The Signature Label Pin! I will wear it on my Complementary Robe around the ship!;p

How do you get the Signature Lapel Pin? I asked the concierge a few cruises ago for a Diamond pin and I never got one......:(

It does not have to be already printed on ships which use the self serve photo kiosks.

Great point. We went down to the photo shop on Adventure right after it closed on the last night. We were able to get our photo via the Kiosk and they were ready the next morning before we got off the ship.

And, I was told it had to be a picture of me, not my non Diamond friend who was sharing a cabin with me. The man begrudgingly let us get a picture of her, but, it was a big deal to him. I had never heard that before, hard to understand why. :confused:

That is not unusual. Quite awhile ago they came out with the rule that the

freebie picture was only available to one that is actually in the photo.

Favorite Diamond perk was gaining entrance into the Diamond Lounge to be around people who cruise often. They are a wealth of knowledge and do not mind sharing it.:)

Totally agree...and is in fact how we met you two! Hope to relive that experience again on the same cruise again in the future! :)