What is your favorite diamond perk?

It's available on every ship with or without a DL. 3 vouchers loaded daily for use during the cocktail hours of appx. 5:00-8:30 at most bars on board. Can only be used for the same drinks that are served in the DL

The 3 drink vouchers are in addition to the unlimited drinks in the DL. You can use the 3 vouchers at any bar, same drinks as in the DL, same time period as in the DL.

Thanks, Ken and Bob.

Sounds good to me. I'd just get myself 3 cans of beer at a random bar and put them in the room fridge for later and then hit the DL for a couple more.

Thanks, Ken and Bob.

Sounds good to me. I'd just get myself 3 cans of beer at a random bar and put them in the room fridge for later and then hit the DL for a couple more.

You may need to tip well to get them to give you unopened beers.

What does Diamond Status mean to me? The free Pre-Dinner Cocktails once I hit Diamond Status in another 8 nights. I can't believe I will get something free from Royal Caribbean without strings attached!!!! What would be even nicer would be free laundry and dry cleaning similar to what I just recently achieved on Princess as an Elite. That was a lifesaver during our Asian cruise this past February. It was so nice to get our clothes cleaned after sweating like pigs on our daily tours.

What does Diamond Status mean to me? The free Pre-Dinner Cocktails once I hit Diamond Status in another 8 nights. I can't believe I will get something free from Royal Caribbean without strings attached!!!! What would be even nicer would be free laundry and dry cleaning similar to what I just recently achieved on Princess as an Elite. That was a lifesaver during our Asian cruise this past February. It was so nice to get our clothes cleaned after sweating like pigs on our daily tours.
You get free laundry bag when you hit d+. Also you get a free pic and one day internet as d.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Strings attached. Cruise after you reach 80 pts.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...
The Diamond Lounge gives you unlimited drinks without having to use the 3 nightly drink vouchers.

The 3 nightly drink vouchers are for use in bars other than the Diamond Lounge.

Will be sailing on oasis in March....my first diamond cruise! In the past have always gotten the deluxe drink pkg. with the DL you get unlimited drinks? Or is just the 3 free drinks? Confused. And if you get unlimited, what time does that apply?

Will be sailing on oasis in March....my first diamond cruise! In the past have always gotten the deluxe drink pkg. with the DL you get unlimited drinks? Or is just the 3 free drinks? Confused. And if you get unlimited, what time does that apply?

Unlimited in the DL plus 3 drinks outside the DL. Usually 5pm to 8:30pm.

Unlimited drinks in the DL.

The 3 drinks are in other bars if you want a change during the Diamond drinks hours only.

While the perks is drinks in the lounge or around the ship during certain evening hours, please be aware that the drink choice is limited to "standard" cocktails with non premium alcohol, wine, beer sparkling wine, soft drinks, etc. There is a listing of available cocktails all around CC. ( sorry I do not know how to cut and paste it here) The D lounge/ 3 drinks loaded to the card do not include blended drinks or many specialty cocktails.

enjoy

M

While the perks is drinks in the lounge or around the ship during certain evening hours, please be aware that the drink choice is limited to "standard" cocktails with non premium alcohol, wine, beer sparkling wine, soft drinks, etc. There is a listing of available cocktails all around CC. ( sorry I do not know how to cut and paste it here) The D lounge/ 3 drinks loaded to the card do not include blended drinks or many specialty cocktails.

enjoy

M

We're content with the selections at the bars and the DL.

We're content with the selections at the bars and the DL.

We are also. I wanted to give some additional info to ADODOM68. I have a friend, who upon her return from a cruise complained that the bar tender refused to serve her a complimentary frozen drink during the cocktail hours. She is somewhat of a frequent cruiser and does not read CC. She thought the 3 drinks were anything she wanted. This was before the drink list was printed on the bottom of the welcome letter.

M

This will probably be the silliest question, but about the specialty coffee in the lounge...we make these ourselves, yes?

I love them, but have no clue how to make them.

Yes, you may need to experiment with the flavors/buttons on the machine.

This will probably be the silliest question, but about the specialty coffee in the lounge...we make these ourselves, yes?

Put a cup under the spout and press a button.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

I put cup underneath the spout and press espresso.

Then i add a cappuccino to the espresso which makes a nice strong milky coffee.