Coastal Kitchen

xpcdoojk

I know that people in Sea Class, Star Class have access to CK for dinner, but what other qualifies a passenger to have access? I.E. does Pinnacle, or Diamond Plus or Diamond get access? What access?

I think I know the answer, but I am not sure.

Thanks!

JC

I know that people in Sea Class, Star Class have access to CK for dinner, but what other qualifies a passenger to have access? I.E. does Pinnacle, or Diamond Plus or Diamond get access? What access?

Thanks!

JC

Pinnacle has access breakfast, lunch, and dinner. No other C&A level confers access.

Thanks!

JC

Pinnacle has access breakfast, lunch, and dinner. No other C&A level confers access.

I read here they do allow those with access to bring guests depending on availability. I haven't tried it yet.

I read here they do allow those with access to bring guests depending on availability. I haven't tried it yet.

Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's not. Last time on Oasis they initially told us only suite guests could bring guests to CK.

October 8th on Oasis both the SL and CK were mostly deserted all the time. We asked to bring our adult kids up about every other night and never had an issue. I was totally surprised how empty the SL, CK, and Suite sundeck were this entire trip. Most days DW and I were the only two on the starboard side of the sundeck and maybe there were 8-10 people on the port (bar) side.

FWIW, I like Coastal Kitchen. It's one of the few suite perks that I take advantage of. If you have the opportunity to try it, so so.

Can you do Breakfast and lunch when in Family Junior suite. Did last time on Ovation but then in a higher class?? thanks.

Thanks!

JC

Sky Class has full access to CK.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks!

JC

Sky Class, Star Class and Pinnacle Club have unlimited, full time access to both the CK and the SL.

Sea Class has access to the CK only and only for dinner.

Diamond and Diamond Plus (if not in a full suite) have no access to either the CK or the SL.

If you are in a junior suite, how do you make reservations for dinner? Can you call or need to go there, and can you make several reservations for the week at the same time? Sorry, but CK is a new venue for us and I know full suites take priority. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

If you are in a junior suite, how do you make reservations for dinner? Can you call or need to go there, and can you make several reservations for the week at the same time? Sorry, but CK is a new venue for us and I know full suites take priority. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

We were in a suite on the Ovation of the Seas in April, and I was able to make reservations using the cruise planner before the cruise. We enjoyed it so much that several nights we cancelled our MTD and ate at CK. Even though on one formal night they were busy, they still accommodated us. The menus are not particularly outstanding but the food was hot and fresh unlike the MDR. The atmosphere is nice.

On our Symphony TA next year, the dining is just opening on the cruise planner and CK is not an option. All suites were sold out when we booked, so I was hopeful that my D+ status might get me in.... but alas.

On the upside they have an option to eat in speciality restaurants every night of the cruise at $348 pp, Which seems to me to be a pretty good deal. Only downside is not being able to pre book dinner times.

Thanks everyone for confirming what I thought I knew.

JC

You can call or go to the venue to make reservations, your choice. Space permitting, you can make several reservations.

On our Symphony TA next year, the dining is just opening on the cruise planner and CK is not an option. All suites were sold out when we booked, so I was hopeful that my D+ status might get me in.... but alas.

I have never been able to book CK on Oasis class ships through the cruise planner. Usually I ask the concierge to make reservations for us about a week before sailing.

I have never been able to book CK on Oasis class ships through the cruise planner. Usually I ask the concierge to make reservations for us about a week before sailing.

Here is my cruise planner reservation on the Ovation for one evening at CK. I just had to verify to myself that I wasn't misremembering.:eek:

JC

Below you will find a brief description of the item(s) you 've just reserved. For a full summary, please go to http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruiseplanner. Once logged in, your Order History will display all your reservation(s).

Reservation Number:

Cruise:

12 Night China Repositioning Cruise

Ship Name:

Ovation Of The Seas

Date of Departure:

14-Apr-2017

Departing From:

Singapore

Below you will find a brief description of the items you have reserved.

DAY 7

20-Apr-2017

Cruising

Dinner at Coastal Kitchen

07:00 PM

Total Cost: 0.00 USD

GUEST NAME

PAYMENT

FORM OF PAYMENT

N/A

N/A

Guest(s) in reservation number:

ASSOCIATE GUEST NAME

PAYMENT

FORM OF PAYMENT

N/A

N/A

Names removed to protect the guilty...:halo:

I am booked on Crown Loft Suite on the Harmony in less than two weeks and I see no where to make reservations for Coastal Kitchen? Do you do it once on board? Also do you have to make reservations for breakfast or lunch?

Thanks

I am booked on Crown Loft Suite on the Harmony in less than two weeks and I see no where to make reservations for Coastal Kitchen? Do you do it once on board? Also do you have to make reservations for breakfast or lunch?

Thanks

No reservations for breakfast or lunch.

Thanks

You can do it on board or email the concierge about one week out. I don’t think CK bookings actually open until departure day but the concierge and maitre d’ have always taken care of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums