Sunset Bar?

39august

Deck 15 aft (clear at back of ship)-same as the Reflection

Well, it's not quite the same as on Reflection. Location aft is the same but Reflection has a totally redesigned Sunset Bar unique to the Solstice Class. But otherwise, the Sunset Bar is always aft and my favorite place on board!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well, it's not quite the same as on Reflection. Location aft is the same but Reflection has a totally redesigned Sunset Bar unique to the Solstice Class. But otherwise, the Sunset Bar is always aft and my favorite place on board!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Best spot on the ship and our favorite is the Reflection layout.

Gregg

On a number of Celebrity ships (M-Class) the Celebrity web site deckplan has Oceanview Bar instead of Sunset Bar but it is still commonly referred to as the Sunset Bar on those ships The S-Class deck plans have it as Sunset Bar on the Celebrity website. However if you go to Cruise Critic site deck plans some S-Class (Solstice for example) refer to it as Oceanview Bar. This has resulted in some confusion for passengers looking for the Sunset Bar on deck plans.

Some of the s class have an oceanview bar on deck 14 aft underneath the sunset bar

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ahhhh.

Plus, I did not know there are deck plans on CC. No wonder the OP posed the question!

The print and online brochures have very nice deck plans, photos and lots of other info. It is easy to order print ones or they can be viewed online...see X Website. Answers alot of questions we see over and over on CC.

There used to be another bar on M class that became staterooms many moons ago. When we returned to Connie after a break...we kept looking for it and finally figured it out!

It's a matter of taste, but we prefer the non Reflection aft bars...The one on Reflection splis that area in half and has little mini lounge areas that get very crowded....The split layout makes enjoying music tough and seems to attract some who perch on their bar stools all day,.,.

The print and online brochures have very nice deck plans, photos and lots of other info. It is easy to order print ones or they can be viewed online...see X Website. Answers alot of questions we see over and over on CC.

Yes, it's easy to order the print brochures. Getting them is another story entirely. Have not received anything I've ordered for several years now!

Yes, it's easy to order the print brochures. Getting them is another story entirely. Have not received anything I've ordered for several years now!

Linda, this gave me such a good laugh!

Thank goodness there's so much info online. Too bad it doesn't work perfectly, but alas, what does? Well, the onboard experience often works quite well!!!

Hi Linda

Huh....we have been lucky...They always arrive in about a week to ten days. I enjoy browsing and I cut out & take the deck plans with us.,very easy to read, The latest one has EDGE...