Hey CC...how is the progress going on the glitch?

I wonder if this is a planted virus ????

As opposed to an airborne one? Just kidding. Boy you have a long wait till Allure. Allure is going to Roatan? Good to know, that is another bus going on NO EXPAND SIGNATURE button ;)

Yes, none of the drop downs work for me. I'm having to jump through hoops to log-in and log-out with Firefox.

I am using Chrome...and it's the same situation also. Still not working right, and still no update if this has been addressed on both this thread and the one I posted on the "bugs" forum. :o

I am using Chrome...and it's the same situation also. Still not working right, and still no update if this has been addressed on both this thread and the one I posted on the "bugs" forum. :o

I'm thinking it's a global problem with javascript not working on the site.

As opposed to an airborne one? Just kidding. Boy you have a long wait till Allure. Allure is going to Roatan? Good to know, that is another bus going on NO EXPAND SIGNATURE button ;)

I think the wait for Allure will be worth it. When I go on the Western route, I normally go to Grand Caymans, which the big ships cannot port there. This will be my first trip to Roatan, which has excellent snorkeling. I hope to multiply my yearly cruises to 2-3 very soon.

After 38 years in IT this has the feel of a server failover. Partly because of the lost functionality but also that some recent threads and posts are missing. This suggests the primary server failed, probably was not clustered and the application and databases hadn't been sync'd with the secondary recently. Just an educated guess.

After 38 years in IT this has the feel of a server failover. Partly because of the lost functionality but also that some recent threads and posts are missing. This suggests the primary server failed, probably was not clustered and the application and databases hadn't been sync'd with the secondary recently. Just an educated guess.

I have no idea what you said but it sounds like something broke. :D

My response to an email reporting the glitch:

Hey There!

I apologize – we are definitely experiencing a glitch of some type. My tech team will be working on it, however with the Thanksgiving holiday it may be a few days before we see a fix.

Thank you for your patience

Jenn K

Senior Community Support