Happy New Year!

banzaii

Sorry to go off early but going to bed soon.️ [emoji967]

Keen to see an emoji on every post![emoji481][emoji482][emoji483][emoji485]🍹️️[emoji925][emoji924]

Happy New Year to all Australian & UnZud Cruisers! :D

Sorry to go off early but going to bed soon.️ [emoji967]

Keen to see an emoji on every post![emoji481][emoji482][emoji483][emoji485]🍹️️[emoji925][emoji924]

Happy New Year to all Australian & UnZud Cruisers! :D

Happy New Year to one and all.Just watched the fireworks from the Sky City Tower in Auckland. Diamond Princess had backed out into the harbour and had a great view. Now to watch the display from Seednee.

Some great firework shows and celebrations from around the world, some of which are still to come.

Morning Mic

Sydeneee fireworks were spectacular as usual. Although I think the ABC producers were sozzled as the camera angles always seemed wrong.

Terrigal display didn't go so well'

Edited by banzaii

Happy New Year to everyone Hope you all had a great NYE and a relaxing recovery today. We had the family over for a bbq lunch which was lovely, wonderful to see the little ones playing with their cousins.

May 2018 bring good health and happiness.:D

Leigh

Happy New Year to everyone Hope you all had a great NYE and a relaxing recovery today. We had the family over for a bbq lunch which was lovely, wonderful to see the little ones playing with their cousins.

May 2018 bring good health and happiness.:D

Leigh

And perhaps a better season for your Bombers?

And perhaps a better season for your Bombers?

Thanks Mic, I can only hope. Looking forward to the season. Although enjoying the cricket too. Have only watched on TV, didn't have a chance to get to the 'G' for the Boxing Day Test, first time for many years I've not attended at least one day.

Leigh

Thanks Mic, I can only hope. Looking forward to the season. Although enjoying the cricket too. Have only watched on TV, didn't have a chance to get to the 'G' for the Boxing Day Test, first time for many years I've not attended at least one day.

Leigh

After so much build up it was disappointing anyway, not an easy wicket to bat or bowl on, just a boring slog in a dead rubber.

• 2 weeks later...