Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

Just now, Beardface said:

The more I think about it, I don't know if they can.  On the Getaway, its different, they have the Sun Deck, the Pool Deck, and Spice H2O for the general public, so they can afford to wall off the front of the ship for premium guests.  On the Encore, because of the Go Karts and massive Laser Tag taking up the back third of the ship, if you wall off the front third, you're only leaving 1/3 of the overall space for the general public.  Which, I can't imagine anyone would be willing to put up with.

But at the getaway it was a quite complementary sun deck with view to the front. Now it is the same for pay extra for. It is only to make money. And you have now no view to the front without extra dollars. 

I hate the way ncl is here going. And even if people want to pay it is not sure that they got a pass. The rest has now less deck space and can fight about their space. 

Edited by Steff79
  • Like 1

Now I know why at every officer question and answer session someone asks why the ship doesn't

tip over LOL. It sure is tall. Usually the answer from the officers is "we put the heavy stuff on the

bottom" which according to people in the know is actually true.

33 minutes ago, Peachypooh said:

Now I know why at every officer question and answer session someone asks why the ship doesn't

tip over LOL. It sure is tall. Usually the answer from the officers is "we put the heavy stuff on the

bottom" which according to people in the know is actually true.

I mean, quite literally, they do put the heavy stuff on the bottom.  That's where the engines are and they weigh thousands of tons and tons...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheDougOut said:

Is that extension beneath the jacuzzi temporary?  Seems odd.  

353F0640-9FE7-4DAD-9FC4-A7BE6B3FFB4E.jpeg

I’m no construction expert, but that looks like temporary scaffolding?  It would look odd if it remained once the construction is complete