When can I get my next water bottle?

gabeoak

I have the top non alcoholic beverage package. How long do i have to wait to be able to get my next bottle of water? If I get one headed into a workout, can i get another after or is there a limit or time limit I have to wait?

I did try searching but am literally moments away from sailing on Silhouette. I appreciate any answers on this. Thanks

Just hit two different bars on the way to the gym and you should be ok.

DW and I normally grab a bottle whenever we are heading to our cabin and stockpile them in the fridge. That way we always have a few on hand and don't have to worry about limits.

I haven't encountered any limits on water - I typically ask for an unopened Perrier every time I order a drink so that I can either drink it when I'm finished with my alcoholic beverage or take it back to the room to stock the fridge. The bartenders on Silhouette last week got to know me after about two days and just started bringing me Perrier every time they saw me! ;p

We haven't experienced any trouble getting water either. We've multiple stops on our way off ship during port stops and have never been refused water. We've also ordered a coffee + water or a drink + water and received both at the same time with no problem. I would think getting a bottle of water on the way in and one on the way out would be fine.

Never an issue getting water. I was told indiscreetly on one cruise though, that you need to finish one alcoholic beverage before getting another. I believe they do that in order to try and stop as much people package sharing as possible.

My daughter drinks many water bottles in one day. We have the classic package. Can she just get bottles as she drinks them? At any bar?

Yes and she can also get a water bottle from Al Baccio, from beverage servers in the buffet, and also from the stand they usually set up on your way off the ship on port days.

On a recent Infinity cruise, I often ordered a bottle of water almost any time I ordered a drink. Never had a problem. They would serve an alcoholic drink and bottle of water at the same time. Brought some of these bottles of water to our stateroom so we always had a supply.

Yes, you can bring a case or more of each! Just slap a luggage tag on the case and leave it with your luggage and it will be delivered to your cabin.

Is this still the case? I've seen a number of recent threads mentioning that passengers now have to bring water and sodas as part of their carry on luggage.

Just back from Silhouette.

One water per visit to the bar.

But I could go back in a short bit to get another no problem.

Vitamin Water Zero only available at the pool bar, in the oceanview cafe from a waiter, or from the Café al Bacio 2 in oceanview.

Some servers on new contracts didnt know vitamin water at the start of the week.

Flavors: zero orange, zero lemonade, zero dragonfruit. They and the açai Blueberry pomegranate with sugar.

Only flavors I saw.

I haven't encountered any limits on water - I typically ask for an unopened Perrier every time I order a drink so that I can either drink it when I'm finished with my alcoholic beverage or take it back to the room to stock the fridge. The bartenders on Silhouette last week got to know me after about two days and just started bringing me Perrier every time they saw me! ;p

Great idea! Thanks for sharing.