Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

It's been messed up for a long time...I used to be able to access my entire extended family's C&A accts. (they have no interest in doing this but love that I would maintain them) but that option is gone...everyone has to now have a separate email associated with their accts.....This ongoing change is HORRIBLE !!

What issues are you having? Did you save the changes before logging out?

My points are wrong. I can type in missing cruises but they don’t stick. I did save my changes before logging out and followed the directions exactly as written.

I won’t be cruising on RC for a while so I can wait for them to get it worked out.

When I was finally able to sign in after 3 weeks I was missing 6 points. I did that fix and "Voila" there they were.

And as far as taking the extra cruises. Who am I to stop you? :D

We were missing 256, so the 6 you were missing may have been on ours. Leaving in a few days, certainly wanted to get this square before.

Just booked a new cruise online with Royal Caribbean and then immediately remembered they've butchered their website making it impossible to manage your booking yourself. If i'm going to have to spend time on the phone to make changes, should have Booked with an agent.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Forums mobile app

I was able to get into "old" gift preferences page by typing in https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/vanity/GiftPreferences. The url changed to the "old" sign in page, even though I had already signed in with the "new" method. Then had to re-enter the above phrase after signing in, which resulted in the Gift Preference page showing up.

I changed both my selections and DW's {to keep them consistent) in order to see if this "old page" is still effective.

We will be on Rhapsody for 3 B2Bs starting Sunday. May be too soon to see change on first leg but the last two cruises should see a different delivery of wines if this page still works. I'll come back with results in four weeks.

I was able to get into "old" gift preferences page by typing in https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/vanity/GiftPreferences. The url changed to the "old" sign in page, even though I had already signed in with the "new" method. Then had to re-enter the above phrase after signing in, which resulted in the Gift Preference page showing up.

I changed both my selections and DW's {to keep them consistent) in order to see if this "old page" is still effective.

We will be on Rhapsody for 3 B2Bs starting Sunday. May be too soon to see change on first leg but the last two cruises should see a different delivery of wines if this page still works. I'll come back with results in four weeks.

thanks for the link. just checked and that link worked for me (as long as I wasn’t signed in on the “new” site.) Last week I called to verify what was in my profile. Would be nice if the new site had all of the access items instead of having to stay on the phone.... when oh when...

Does anyone have this issue.

Under "Upcoming Cruises" it is missing one of my booked cruise. After I did Link a missing cruise inputting the reservation ID and successfully added that one. But after I log out and log back in again that cruise is gone and I repeated the same steps link missing cruise and it shows up successfully, but as soon as I log out and log back in again that cruise is gone. I repeated those steps countless times and the same issues exists. I called Royal Caribbean and the person on the phone give the standard speech, clear the cache, try different browsers otherwise they are clueless.

Before calling RCI, I did all that clear cache try several browsers Chrome, Firefox, IE it all did the same. :(:(

Does anyone know how to find their dining assignment on the new website? We have one in our party on the waitlist and would like to know when they come off so their reservation can be linked.

You can check the My Calendar tab & any of ur Dining reservations should be listed under each night.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone know how to get into the crown and anchor portion of the web page. I am not able to figure out with the poorly working new web site. I can get to my cruises by going directly there, but I can’t find any link to actually get into the C&A portion of the website logged in.

Help... I am sure someone has a link.

JC

First log on to the new web site

then open a new tab and copy/paste these link in the address

For Gift Preferences

www.royalcaribbean.com/GiftPreferences

For Upgrade Preferences

www.royalcaribbean.com/UpgradePreferences

O my that worked. Thank you. Still can’t move around other than following direct specific links. Still can’t get the stupid app to let me change my password. It says it has hit a snag and to try again later. Stupid

JC

Just booked a new cruise online with Royal Caribbean and then immediately remembered they've butchered their website making it impossible to manage your booking yourself. If i'm going to have to spend time on the phone to make changes, should have Booked with an agent.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Forums mobile app

I do not intend to waste a lot of my time on the phone with Royal Caribbean making payments on the Brilliance cruise I have booked for this fall because of their mistakes. Any chance of that went away when I found out from a fellow passenger on the other cruise I, currently, have booked with them that I had to have an email address/password account vs a username account for their new webpage even though the login pages still says “Email address or username”; and what I needed to do to fix the problem. Once I made the changes I was able to login and all of my past & future cruises along with my C&A loyalty status and points were correct; and it also auto-populated my Celebrity Captains Club account number. However I am having issues trying to make a payment on my Brilliance cruise. I finally received a generic response to the email I sent to the address in the letter attributed to Mr. Bayley on Facebook about my not being able to log in.

Their email came across almost, if not actually, bragging that they had fixed my problem and I should be able to log into my account using my email address and password now and insinuating that if I was still having problems I may have forgotten my password. They also said if I was still having issues with my account they wanted me respond to the email with a good time and phone number so they could reach me and work with me personally to resolve the issue. Since they did not even acknowledge the questions I had asked in my email, let alone addressing any of them or help resolve my login issue. I just sent back an email telling them that I had already fixed the access issue with the help of another RCI cruiser and that my account was correct as far as my cruises past and future, status and points. I also told them “Since your group sees no need or is unable to answer the questions I have already asked; I see no value in providing you with my home phone number or a good time to contact me; I will check the website from time to time and if you cannot correct the problems/issues you created in the next month or two I will not need your help doing anything anyway; I will have already shifted to plan B (cancel my RCI cruises, take the full refund and book with a non-RCCL family cruise lines or all-inclusives going forward).” I also gave them a list of other things that I do not see or cannot do on the website including problems when I try to make a payment; and that I didn’t know if it was “intentional on Royal’s part or just another error in the upgrade”. I have also decided against the two Celebrity cruises I was interested in booking, I left a message for the my Celebrity Planner to call me two weeks ago and haven't heard from him yet.

Because of this upgrade I AN NO LONGER LOYAL TO ROYAL!!!!

I haven't sailed RCI yet looking at September 2019 I have sailed celebrity I have set up a crown and anchor account how long does it take to link everything together I've put my captains club number in and it's accepted it but not linking my points or sea days yet?

I haven't sailed RCI yet looking at September 2019 I have sailed celebrity I have set up a crown and anchor account how long does it take to link everything together I've put my captains club number in and it's accepted it but not linking my points or sea days yet?

When I put my numbers in, the website said it might take up to 24 hours to get synchronized.

Yes. It does not make any difference. I tried to change my birthdate by a year. Save it. Go back fix it re enter ca number. Pending yet again tried it 2 weeks ago Ca says someone will call me in 6-8 weeks as they have a backlog of problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes. It does not make any difference. I tried to change my birthdate by a year. Save it. Go back fix it re enter ca number. Pending yet again tried it 2 weeks ago Ca says someone will call me in 6-8 weeks as they have a backlog of problems.

6-8 weeks for a callback is unbelievable!