Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Can't seem to log in to the Royal Caribbean website today. Anyone else having this issue?

Today was the start of online check-in for me. I got on fine on Safari, but when I clicked on the begin check-in link it gave me the "bad gateway" page. Tried Firefox and that worked fine - I had just cleaned those cookies out on Firefox, so that might have helped.

Ok, how long has this hot mess been going on? three weeks or more, today, I went to the app, and I updated my information, I was told that I needed to try again later, apparently it worked, because I got an email saying all is good you have updated your information, so I was able to log in and I even booked a Bombay Saphire and tonic gift to myself... who would have imagined that the broken thing could work....

Wow..

JC

Does anybody have an idea on how to get a new C&A account? Is the only way to contact C&A by mail? They used to have a possibility to add the past cruise and create a new account (not for me, helping family in getting this started).

The new website itself seems to work pretty well for me except for some missing features, which probably will be added soon. But all past and booked cruises are showing up and my points are correct also.

Does anybody have an idea on how to get a new C&A account? Is the only way to contact C&A by mail? They used to have a possibility to add the past cruise and create a new account (not for me, helping family in getting this started).

The new website itself seems to work pretty well for me except for some missing features, which probably will be added soon. But all past and booked cruises are showing up and my points are correct also.

C&A will enroll you over the phone: 800-526-9723.

Have you tried the Create Account link on the new website? Select Login, then there is a Create an account link below the Sign In button.ed718b398fe840dd68cd6d5e779a1118.jpg

And don’t you think they should have gotten rid of the “or username” prompt on the sign in page by now?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Since you don't get any benefits till after the first cruise you can sign up the family members on board with the Loyalty Ambassador. If you don't have access to the US 800 number, you can call (541) 285-9723.

Thanks for your help. She currently has no more trip planned, so I will call, if the e-mail does not work. And thanks to Skype I do have access to US 800 numbers.

Have you tried the Create Account link on the new website? Select Login, then there is a Create an account link below the Sign In button.ed718b398fe840dd68cd6d5e779a1118.jpg

And don’t you think they should have gotten rid of the “or username” prompt on the sign in page by now?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks. The "username" is correct for the switch from the old "username" to new "e-mail" account access. The "Create an account" only creates a new RC account, but does not enable any setup for a new C&A account.

And for the third time in the past week, my C&A account has been reset from D+ to Gold, with a different C&A number. It's pretty sad that I have to keep the 'workaround' screenshot on my desktop in order to get my account recovered.

Thanks. The "username" is correct for the switch from the old "username" to new "e-mail" account access. The "Create an account" only creates a new RC account, but does not enable any setup for a new C&A account.

Sorry. I misunderstood what you were trying to do. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone have this issue.

Under "Upcoming Cruises" it is missing one of my booked cruise. After I did Link a missing cruise inputting the reservation ID and successfully added that one. But after I log out and log back in again that cruise is gone and I repeated the same steps link missing cruise and it shows up successfully, but as soon as I log out and log back in again that cruise is gone. I repeated those steps countless times and the same issues exists. I called Royal Caribbean and the person on the phone give the standard speech, clear the cache, try different browsers otherwise they are clueless.

Before calling RCI, I did all that clear cache try several browsers Chrome, Firefox, IE it all did the same. :(:(

Yes - made a new booking directly on Royal Caribbean's website and it won't stick to my account. Crown and Anchor numbers also don't show up on the email confirmation but their phone agents insist they are on the reservations.

And for the third time in the past week, my C&A account has been reset from D+ to Gold, with a different C&A number. It's pretty sad that I have to keep the 'workaround' screenshot on my desktop in order to get my account recovered.

I'd love to keep checking your progess. My and my husbands account were merged using his first name and my middle name on both accounts. They told me it will take a week for them to separate our accounts and give me a new number.

I logged into RC website & my C&A number is completely different.

I assume that explains why there are no sailing in my history.

Is this just part of the new websites' glitches, in which case I will be patient for a few weeks before contacting c&a, or are they actually changing everyone's c&a number?

changing mine.

As others have experienced, when I lot in it shows NONE of my past cruises and tells me it doesn't recognize my C&A number. I thought merging the sites was a GREAT idea. I hoped it meant further mergers, like points and loyalty perks. But I'm no longer a fan. It's a mess!

Not alone. Was told it would take a week to fix.

For those of you who use the "Forgot Password" request and then re-register using an email address instead of your old user name, BE SURE TO FILL IN YOUR C&A NUMBER WHEN THERE'S A BLANK FOR IT. All of my cruise activity, past and future, was populated for me, along with membership numbers from Celebrity and Azamara. I don't know if my entering my C&A number was the reason that all my cruise activity was listed, but I'm glad I didn't have to enter it all.

Man I wished I'd have read this a day or so ago. I bet that's why they're having to issue me a new number!!!!!

My DH account is good and I think we just changed his password. BUT when I try to get in on my account it won't because DH and I have the same email address so I get stopped before I can go any further than the sign in screen. Do I need to open a new email account in order to see my account on Royal? I'm not opening a new email account just for Royal. Has anyone else had this issue? If so what did you do to work around it?

see if you have the same situation as me. Both his and my C&A numbers are registered to TWO Robert Renees (his first and my middle name). So they have to recreacte my account with a new number which they say will take a week.

When is your next cruise?