Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

If you received a call from the person taking care of your account and she is asking for consent to start a new account what would be the areas of concern you'd require her to address before giving said permission?

Since final payment is made for a June 30th cruise I want to be sure we don't lose our perk (wine), OBC or the payment doesn't get misascribed. Worried about getting someone elses' old number at which time it would be nearly impossible to sort through the mess.

This will be our first cruise as Emeralds and I paid dearly to be emerald for my 30th anniversary so if we aren't Emerald there's going to be fireworks.

Got some first timers to go on RCI for the first time in June. Was helping them with the final payment and check in last night. Awful experience!

Went into make final payment - "Sorry, the service cannot be connected at present, please call us to make a payment".

Tried again after about 30 minutes and it was ok

Tried to do online check in, selected both guests and pressed "begin check in". It threw us back to the new 'my cruises' page equivalent. Tried to go back into do check in again, "The reservation is being modified at present, please try later". Waited 15 minutes. Tried again. Exactly the same issue. Waited another 15 minutes, selected only a single guest this time instead of both of them and it allowed them to continue. Then repeated the same for the other guest.

They must have wondered what on earth was going on and why the website was so poor!

Good morning everyone!! Over the past two days I have been unable to sign in to the RC site - even requested a password reset and I have not received an email. Anyone else experiencing that?

Thank you in advance

I know there are always glitches. I was able to sign on yesterday, but I haven't tried today.

So can anyone with an already booked cruise click on their actual reservation #? I've edited this with a generic reservation #, however this is my reservation. I can only click on the Stateroom details and Edocs and cruise planner. I can't click on the actual reservation.

i7K5t-FO0-2ifOkM9v_6enKRGfOHEmza1WdNYN5QQ_awBKIn4A7Ex0s2PjGq8GyS3pzAn97hxJRnqXrkjbynImsIm6gfTuDpC2OXJVJp1-QbVofWSM7VCAovGxUEQOlThXqRqdvVDiiQ14o-Z0b6PB3yJ-36g09wLVSZM-T7ebNoaT8UUn4nmmCrfEL-9A2_CZqoNVWjJJ2ljzu6lkIHIQFLd3hHT9B6a_n7WmDQ5zXznizMjXdmslRHBEFinqZY0BzlJmNzeRa3vjE3jf2-iZllxyTD8No1A-Lpp3DzByx6ZGXLIOsjd3KiCpeFW33Jg7feqcWa3V33C3Fgndx7aYzmmLugsqOQn3UpTjI-olftvAJseYMA_QYpsWd7uLJbMtLXN8Q7NDIPfzQvkfTwzoNrBNoJjx2MmBP9UEo4FmvHLfimEAcKwyj0wxEaZ54EGapp_evR0nqJv-E6Gk9awCT9a8YKtDsKfifl6nl35Kvedp1EC8EDQuwT-a6egVKzoDDAkW3iz-LkGYSUN90e7RuTbVdnoqSBNTR4FY_39CvB4TxntcvCT6PFDVGLO_SGg_dr-18YrHHIz0FpP8v81DUtFmcqlB7xXfl52PQ=w1067-h232-no

A3hourtour, that's all I see on the cruise that I've made the final payment for. For my other cruise where final payment hasn't been made yet, I can get to the payment page. For either of them, if I go to cruise planner, I can see my calendar and what I paid for my excursions.

So can anyone with an already booked cruise click on their actual reservation #? I've edited this with a generic reservation #, however this is my reservation. I can only click on the Stateroom details and Edocs and cruise planner. I can't click on the actual reservation.

i7K5t-FO0-2ifOkM9v_6enKRGfOHEmza1WdNYN5QQ_awBKIn4A7Ex0s2PjGq8GyS3pzAn97hxJRnqXrkjbynImsIm6gfTuDpC2OXJVJp1-QbVofWSM7VCAovGxUEQOlThXqRqdvVDiiQ14o-Z0b6PB3yJ-36g09wLVSZM-T7ebNoaT8UUn4nmmCrfEL-9A2_CZqoNVWjJJ2ljzu6lkIHIQFLd3hHT9B6a_n7WmDQ5zXznizMjXdmslRHBEFinqZY0BzlJmNzeRa3vjE3jf2-iZllxyTD8No1A-Lpp3DzByx6ZGXLIOsjd3KiCpeFW33Jg7feqcWa3V33C3Fgndx7aYzmmLugsqOQn3UpTjI-olftvAJseYMA_QYpsWd7uLJbMtLXN8Q7NDIPfzQvkfTwzoNrBNoJjx2MmBP9UEo4FmvHLfimEAcKwyj0wxEaZ54EGapp_evR0nqJv-E6Gk9awCT9a8YKtDsKfifl6nl35Kvedp1EC8EDQuwT-a6egVKzoDDAkW3iz-LkGYSUN90e7RuTbVdnoqSBNTR4FY_39CvB4TxntcvCT6PFDVGLO_SGg_dr-18YrHHIz0FpP8v81DUtFmcqlB7xXfl52PQ=w1067-h232-no

No, the reservation number is not a clickable link. Cruise planner works but checkin and set sail pass brings me to a "BAD REQUEST" and I am leaving in three weeks.

No, the reservation number is not a clickable link. Cruise planner works but checkin and set sail pass brings me to a "BAD REQUEST" and I am leaving in three weeks.
I got the bad request message last night when my friends and I were trying to complete our set sail passes. The workaround that we were able to use was to go to the Royal main page, click 'already booked' and then click on 'online checkin'. That takes you to the old page where you can enter the reservation number, last name and date and ship. Hope that works for you. Are we having fun yet?

OMG That's terrible. It boggles me that a company the size of RC didn't test this extensively before rolling it out. Seeing they're making small improvements here and there lets me know they're working on it as there is more that I can do now as opposed to 3 weeks ago, however I'm not paying for anything else till I can see it. My cruise is paid up in full, but I'm not booking any excursions till this is up and going.

OMG That's terrible. It boggles me that a company the size of RC didn't test this extensively before rolling it out. Seeing they're making small improvements here and there lets me know they're working on it as there is more that I can do now as opposed to 3 weeks ago, however I'm not paying for anything else till I can see it. My cruise is paid up in full, but I'm not booking any excursions till this is up and going.

You can book excursions. That actually shows up in the cruise planner. You can see exactly what you bought, when, and how much you paid. :)

Can you use this for check-in: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/boardingDocuments.do?icid=hpnvbr_pagehe_nln_hm_awaren_954

I just did a partial payment online. Final due April 22, and it says January 22 on the receipt. But when I go back to my account and start another online payment the correct final date is shown. Also, I realize RCI has really drilled down on squeezing every penny from guests, but saying I owe them a balance of $882.6300000000001 is taking it a tad far. That is the what the amount is on the receipt. Again, they graciously remove the 0.0000000000001cents when I try another payment.

I got the bad request message last night when my friends and I were trying to complete our set sail passes. The workaround that we were able to use was to go to the Royal main page, click 'already booked' and then click on 'online checkin'. That takes you to the old page where you can enter the reservation number, last name and date and ship. Hope that works for you. Are we having fun yet?

was told this also and tried it and it doesn't work. Says, "invalid reservation number" Final payment has been made and they assured me it would work. Otherwise I'm to arrive earlier to allow for time for them to process at the desk!!!

Does anybody still have incorrect C&A number posted against their name?

I had already posted about me acquiring a middle name which I have never had in my life! Patricia , which is a lovely name but just not mine!

I have beeen demoted to a Gold member and lost 1,000 points :eek:. I guess this is what happens when you defect to another cruise line ;):D.

I did manage to get in the back door and take a screen shot of my correct name, points and C&A number.

At this point I am getting past caring .

I had already posted about me acquiring a middle name which I have never had in my life! Patricia , which is a lovely name but just not mine!

I have beeen demoted to a Gold member and lost 1,000 points :eek:. I guess this is what happens when you defect to another cruise line ;):D.

I did manage to get in the back door and take a screen shot of my correct name, points and C&A number.

SOMETHING WITH THE MIDDLE NAME

both my husband's and my account are recorded as being for a Robert RENEE (my middle name). His backlog is correct but duplicated. I'm told it could take up to 10 business days to correct.

My synopsis is that they didn't consider that some couples use one sign in. By supposedly decreasing the number of accounts they have perpetuated the problem they wished to address.

In other words we were already merged so then they further merged us so that we had a combined name and now one of us must start a new C&A account.

It might take less time for you to just legally change your name. Besides, if RCI says that is your name then who are you to question it?:eek:

I couldn't make a final payment via the website this week. Had to call them

I have been unable to make any payments partial or final since this debacle started. As I said on Apr 2nd, I do not intend to waste my time waiting on the phone to talk to someone at Royal Caribbean to make payments on my next cruise (Brilliance of the Seas) this fall, because of their ineptitude.

Every cruise line has their ‘final payment due’ date. I have added my own milestone for the RCCL family cruises I have booked; a ‘cancel after date’ that date falls between May 8th and the final payment date. Once that ‘cancel after date’ passes I will call them, not to make a payment, but to cancel the cruise. That gives RCCL two months from when they broke it to fix this abomination, at least, before I start canceling cruises. I haven’t made any payments on my cruises since February; because I first, could not get into their website at all and later (the 20th) when I could get in without any help from Royal, I kept getting ‘a connection error’ and a message saying call them to make a payment.

In all fairness I have to say I received an email from the “Royal Caribbean Cruises Digital Team” AFTER I was able to access the new website without any assistance from RCCL. They wanted a phone number and time to contact me because they would like to work with me personally to resolve this issue. The email I received also had a large link in it too and said “You should now be able to log in to your guest account using your email address and password here” followed by the link. Further down in the email it said “It will be helpful for you to include any additional details such as upcoming reservation numbers, cruise details and your loyalty account number(s)” all of which raised red flags about the possibility of them not being a RCCL/RCI group. I told them about the payment issue and some other things (without reveling any personal information) and told them “ Since your group sees no need or is unable to answer the questions I have already asked; I see no value in providing you with my home phone number or a good time to contact me”. I also did not provide them my C&A number or click on their link.

I was still getting the connection error message Monday when I tried, when I check again tomorrow (I check once or twice a week now) I will respond to their last email telling the issues is still there. If I end up cancelling my cruise(s), you can be assured the refund(s) will not be spent on anything in the RCCL family.

Back on March 1st, I considered myself to be loyal to Royal going forward, it’s surprising how quickly thing can change. Now, just over a month later, the entire Royal family is at the bottom of my list, when looking to book a new cruise.

I am so in agreement. I just booked another cruise with the false hope it would jog the website to correctness. What a surprise. Still screwed up. And still no call I am in week 3? Of the promise to call me in 6-8 weeks to correct. Glad I am diamond I heard gold members are being told client service will get back in 6-8 MONTHS

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm still having the below issue for this one particular reservation id, I'm wondering does it have anything to do with the cabin I book is a #GTY (guarantee)

Does anyone have this issue.

Under "Upcoming Cruises" it is missing one of my booked cruise. After I did Link a missing cruise inputting the reservation ID and successfully added that one. But after I log out and log back in again that cruise is gone and I repeated the same steps link missing cruise and it shows up successfully, but as soon as I log out and log back in again that cruise is gone. I repeated those steps countless times and the same issues exists. I called Royal Caribbean and the person on the phone give the standard speech, clear the cache, try different browsers otherwise they are clueless.

Before calling RCI, I did all that clear cache try several browsers Chrome, Firefox, IE it all did the same. :(:(

Man, You'All will need a cruise after all of this! [emoji3]

LOL! Now they will mess the website up on purpose, so that they can sell more cruises, in order to sell more massages, in order to work out our stress related kinks, due to their messed up website. [emoji16]

BTW... the massage will cost you $175.950000000001