Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I can log in fine, but I can't click on my reservation, and when I click on the documents for my cruise it has it listed as 3 people when only 2 are cruising. Those of you that are creating new passwords can you actually click on your reservation #?

Their website is getting worse. I was pre-gold at zero point five minutes ago, is that a new status? [emoji85]All my past cruises showed...Logged out, logged in through old website, logged out there. Then I logged in again on the new website and my points and status are back. I don’t like the new website. At all!!!!! They love yanking our chains at Royal....

Cindy

Thanks for the advice. FYI - when I logged out and then back in, I was Diamond Plus again without having to change the settings, etc. The same process worked for my husband. Does this mean the website is kinda-sorta fixed? We use Microsoft Edge - not sure if that made a difference or not.

I had been able to access my cruise documents and cruise planner up until a few days ago. Now, I am getting the error message “Error locking the Cruise Reservation.” Anyone have any suggestions?

Try the usual: clear cookies, clear cache, private browsing mode, different browser.

From what I've read, my guess would be that you need your own email address.

Depending on your email provider, you may be able to add a second email address to the same mailbox. That would keep things mostly the same for you, except you would use that second email address for Royal, but you could log in to the mailbox the same way you have been logging in.

Thank you Bob. That was what I was thinking I might have to do. Nothing is easy!

My DH account is good and I think we just changed his password. BUT when I try to get in on my account it won't because DH and I have the same email address so I get stopped before I can go any further than the sign in screen. Do I need to open a new email account in order to see my account on Royal? I'm not opening a new email account just for Royal. Has anyone else had this issue? If so what did you do to work around it?

Do you have a gmail account? If so you can just put a dot in there somewhere. Like if your email is gmailaddress@gmail.com make yours gmail.address@gmail.com, it will go to the same place.

Except for my first cruise being MIA all is going well for me now on the new website. I was able to reserve dining and add a specialty restaurant, too. I got an e-mail confirmation back on that restaurant booking, so it is printed and saved. I make payments through my TA for the cruise, so I don' have to worry about that part of it. Since we are still more than 90 days out from our next cruise I don't have to worry about for another month at least. Hopefully more bugs will get worked out by then!

Thanks for the advice. FYI - when I logged out and then back in, I was Diamond Plus again without having to change the settings, etc. The same process worked for my husband. Does this mean the website is kinda-sorta fixed? We use Microsoft Edge - not sure if that made a difference or not.

The way they been doing things, I wouldn’t bet on it being anywhere near fixed. Just look at it this way, the great fickled finger of fate took a liking to you, this time.

So I just booked a cruise online through RCCL's new website format. I'll save my griping because it seems to have already been done. However, I have a few questions and I couldn't really find an answer to them when searching these forums.

How do I update my upgrade preferences through Crown & Anchor? There used to be an entire site devoted to our Crown & Anchor settings but I can't seem to locate that anymore and I am assuming it has been rolled into the main RCCL site. Short of calling the C&A number to request changes to my upgrade preferences, is there anywhere online that I can accomplish this?

When I made my reservation online, I did not have my girlfriend's C&A number available to me. She has since sent it to me and I would like to add it to the reservation but it doesn't appear to be able to do this via the website either. Is this something I'll need to call in about as well?

Another question, not really related to the website, my girlfriend and I live together. I am Diamond and she is Gold. If I have her C&A associated with mine, doesn't she get to enjoy Diamond status as well as long as we are both in the same household?

Thanks!

The preferences section is currently gone from the website. They say they will have it back at some point. Call C&A for that.

Also call C&A and have them link your girlfriend with you, then she will be Diamond also.

The preferences section is currently gone from the website. They say they will have it back at some point. Call C&A for that.

Also call C&A and have them link your girlfriend with you, then she will be Diamond also.

Thank you Bob! I'll be sure to just call them to get all of this worked out. While the new format of their site is more visually appealing, they neglected the first rule of software development... make it work, and then make it pretty.

Thank you Bob! I'll be sure to just call them to get all of this worked out. While the new format of their site is more visually appealing, they neglected the first rule of software development... make it work, and then make it pretty.

Totally agree, this makes the new CIO look really bad.

This is a really stupid question but this is my first cruise on royal and I can’t find on the new site when my final payment is due for my October Cruise. Where on the site is that listed? Or maybe my account is messed up with all these changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is a really stupid question but this is my first cruise on royal and I can’t find on the new site when my final payment is due for my October Cruise. Where on the site is that listed? Or maybe my account is messed up with all these changes.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/final-payment-schedule-policy

My really dull picture of some waves has now changed to a pic of a drab London street....

The pic for my AK cruise is quite nice though.

Good to know they are concentrating efforts on expanding their photo portfolio, instead of enabling me to access my C&A details and pick my bottle of wine......

Thanks Mindy. I guess you made your flight OK on Saturday?

Yes, I walked off at 7 - didn't get through immigration until about 7:25, but still got there early enough to check a bag. The cut-off for that was an hour before my 8:50 departure. Long day flying home and last leg involved a weirdo seat-mate who kept passing out with his eyes open :eek::eek:- I moved!!!

Yep finally got the new interface to work. Had to "Forgot your password" then request a change on email, then could log in finally!!! Then only the next cruise showed up...had to enter all the booking #s and then they were shown.

For those of you who use the "Forgot Password" request and then re-register using an email address instead of your old user name, BE SURE TO FILL IN YOUR C&A NUMBER WHEN THERE'S A BLANK FOR IT. All of my cruise activity, past and future, was populated for me, along with membership numbers from Celebrity and Azamara. I don't know if my entering my C&A number was the reason that all my cruise activity was listed, but I'm glad I didn't have to enter it all.

Do you have a gmail account? If so you can just put a dot in there somewhere. Like if your email is gmailaddress@gmail.com make yours gmail.address@gmail.com, it will go to the same place.

I didn't know that, thanks for the tip! With this website, I'm sure it will come in handy at some point. :)

Yes, I walked off at 7 - didn't get through immigration until about 7:25, but still got there early enough to check a bag. The cut-off for that was an hour before my 8:50 departure. Long day flying home and last leg involved a weirdo seat-mate who kept passing out with his eyes open :eek::eek:- I moved!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

That must have been interesting!:eek: