Panorama Itineraries Going Up on Carnival.com

MistyRo76

Actually disappointed with the one itinerary. The creative itin fairies must be on strike.....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I booked but it is way too early and who knows if they change around the itineraries. I would be shocked if they kept the same one for that many months.

When looking up rates, I see the Past Guest rate is showing as non-refundable with a $50 fee similar to a regular Early Saver but OBC is offered. Has anyone booked a regular refundable Past Guest rate yet? I am not comfortable booking a non-refundable rate this far out.

I'm not sure what folks were expecting. When they made the announcement that Pano will be based in Long Beach they did say it was for Mexican Riviera cruises.Yes, it would have been nice to spice up the itineraries but it will be the only ship sailing to the Mexican Riviera full time year round. I'm sure there will be no problem filling the ship and for the folks who live in the West and don't fly will make the ship the destination itself.

Have a past passenger offer with $100 OBC for the Panorama, but it's sailing out of CA! Won't be doing that since we live in FL and close to the FL ports so we don't have to drive far. Disappointing.

I just can't bring myself to book a cruise that far out. I have gone back and gotten to the end of booking twice and chickened out! ANd I can't understand the fares to save my life. So early saver, if I cancel before final payment, my deposit gets rolled to another cruise? Or do I lose it all together?

I just can't bring myself to book a cruise that far out. I have gone back and gotten to the end of booking twice and chickened out! ANd I can't understand the fares to save my life. So early saver, if I cancel before final payment, my deposit gets rolled to another cruise? Or do I lose it all together?

Your deposit can be changed to another cruise under early saver but it will be subject to a $50 change fee.

“A $50 change fee per guest will be assessed for ship and/or sail date changes made prior to final payment due date. Remaining funds are nonrefundable/nontransferable and will be held as a future cruise credit to be applied to your cruise fare on a sailing within 24 months from the date of cancellation“

The 7 Day itinerary looks good...gives a good amount of time in each port! But am surprised there aren't any Hawaii sailings sprinkled in or even Alaska (can the ship go there??). Figured they would have a bit more variety for a brand new ship.

Prices don't look too bad though right to start. Wish I was looking to book one. But hubby wants to take a break after our April, 2019 Cuba cruise!

Because Hawaii and Alaska itineraries sell themselves.

Panorama's job is to revitalize the Mexican Riviera business. It's a smart move.

Because Hawaii and Alaska itineraries sell themselves.

Panorama's job is to revitalize the Mexican Riviera business. It's a smart move.

Just wished they had a varied itinerary. I can't think of another ship that does not have fluctuation and variety.

Just wished they had a varied itinerary. I can't think of another ship that does not have fluctuation and variety.

Is their Southern Caribbean from San Juan still the same itinerary week after week or have they finally added a variation like other cruise lines to actually do a true Southern Caribbean paired with an Exotic Eastern Caribbean?

We had booked the Fas for last Feb but it was canceled for FEMA charter. From what I remember it's the same itinerary week after week. Good one but an alternate itinerary would be nice. Well a different ship would be even nicer.

Paid our deposit for our first Havana room. We've never been to this side of Mexico so it will be new for us. Also going to include Disneyland so that will be a plus. Only 25 months to go :)

Star Wars land will be open then and also make sure you go to California Adventure also.

Back to regular scheduled programming.

Paid our deposit for our first Havana room. We've never been to this side of Mexico so it will be new for us. Also going to include Disneyland so that will be a plus. Only 25 months to go :)

I just booked this morning for Havana balcony! April 18, 2020. Seems SO far away!