$1 Deposits May 10th only

Coral

Ok I’m on mobile so I can’t find a search feature, and I’m new here, but if I book something on here and the price drops closer to it, how do I refare booking pricesss direct?

Edited by Ngamtns706
Spelling

Ok I’m on mobile so I can’t find a search feature, and I’m new here, but if I book something on here and the price drops closer to it, how do I refare booking pricesss direct?

Just call Princess and ask for the reduction

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The $1 deposit never tempts me as I always book using FCD so I can get the OBC.

If we book for $1, can we include FCD at final payment to get OBC? If not, that's the dealbreaker for me.

I’m actually a little confused and could use help. The details say solo travelers will get double the OBC so what equals the OBC for two in a cabin. But, then it says fares do not apply to solo cruisers. Can someone explain.

I’m actually a little confused and could use help. The details say solo travelers will get double the OBC so what equals the OBC for two in a cabin. But, then it says fares do not apply to solo cruisers. Can someone explain.

i see that all the time. it is confusing. i've done it once-- paid double the price and gotten double the obc so its worked for me in the past.

On my last cruise, I got double OBC.

My apologies if I missed this...but what time does this start? Midnight? 10 am? Somewhere in the middle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder the same

It doesn't say.

Do we have to wait until tomorrow to find out which cruises are under this sale?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

• Applicable only on voyages under the Landmark Sale - See below for the Landmark Sale offer details

------

If you can find the Landmark Sale info, it will qualify. I think it is mostly next summer's cruises.

My apologies if I missed this...but what time does this start? Midnight? 10 am? Somewhere in the middle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last time they did it they activated at 12:01am PST - I know because I stayed up and booked three cruises!

I live in Fl. and just booked an Alaska cruise for May, 2019. The price was about $100.00 up from pre-sale, but with $500.00 OBC plus another $100.00 retired military, and with a come back discount of $100.00, it's well worth it.It's on the ruby, includingGacier Bay.