Royal Caribbean Website Is Down!!!

It says they're performing maintenance. They're new website is a total mess, no doubt, but freaking out b/c they took it down to perform maintenance (which most sites do from time to time) isn't something that I would be overly upset about.

Please let us know how that goes. :'):'):')

Companies occasionally have to take their web sites offline for maintenance. So if that is enough of a reason to walk away you are going to have to avoid an awful lot of companies.

It says they're performing maintenance. They're new website is a total mess, no doubt, but freaking out b/c they took it down to perform maintenance (which most sites do from time to time) isn't something that I would be overly upset about.

I agree 100%... Just wanted to see what it was like to have a totally irrational reaction to something out of my control. ;p

I'll stick to going with the flow! :)

I agree 100%... Just wanted to see what it was like to have a totally irrational reaction to something out of my control. ;p

I'll stick to going with the flow! :)

All agents were notified last week they would be down for scheduled maintenance on Sunday. You should have contacted your agent.

Thats it!!! I'm calling them up and asking them to cancel my cruise, and offer me a 200% credit to future cruises.

What kind of customer service is this???

Unacceptable!!!

So just to be clear...

you are so upset that you are cancelling your cruise... But yet you want credit to take a future cruise?????

You posted just a couple days ago how excited you, your family and kids were that they are taking a cruise.

now you are trying to win dad of the year by calling your lawyer cancelling your vacation?

maybe it's best that you cancel as if you cant handle this.. not sure how you might deal with

any adverse situations on the ship???

NO one, including myself would defend the amateur and never ending string of website issues that rccl has.

but cancelling your cruise, calling your attorney and demanding that you cruise again later?????

LOL

Edited by TheTruthCanHurt

I just checked RCCL site , now is 10:13 ET

The Royal Caribbean website and Reservation system are

currently down for scheduled maintenance.

We will be back at 9am ET.

Thanks for your patience.

So just to be clear...

you are so upset that you are cancelling your cruise... But yet you want credit to take a future cruise?????

You posted just a couple days ago how excited you, your family and kids were that they are taking a cruise.

now you are trying to win dad of the year by calling your lawyer cancelling your vacation?

maybe it's best that you cancel as if you cant handle this.. not sure how you might deal with

any adverse situations on the ship???

NO one, including myself would defend the amateur and never ending string of website issues that rccl has.

but cancelling your cruise, calling your attorney and demanding that you cruise again later?????

LOL

I believe that it's called sarcasm.

What every happened to smiling. Someone post s a lighthearted piece about the web site and a credit and some folks are so rigid (or frigid) that they have to come online to take a pompous cheap shot? Lighten up! The best news is the web site down, so while it is you cannot be downgraded from Diamond to Gold or have your cabin disappear, or your price go up $9,000. That will happen when they come back online