Royal Caribbean Website Is Down!!!

The good news is that when it is down you know it won't work.

When it is up you don't know what will work and what won't. ;p

So, so true! Great post [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's working fine for me now. If fact my point total is finally fixed!:D:D

I wouldn’t hold my breath about your points. I have bounced back and forth from Diamond to zero point multiple times.

Saddest excuse for a website I have ever seen!!

I wouldn’t hold my breath about your points. I have bounced back and forth from Diamond to zero point multiple times.

Saddest excuse for a website I have ever seen!!

I also have seen the "pre gold 0 points" but if you log out and back in the normal amount usually returns.

I just did a mock booking on our current booked cruise and it had a notice stating the Itinerary has changed. I matched it to the one on my paperwork and nothing has changed.:confused:

Don

Why would anyone believe anything that website says will happen? Their IT department really is lacking in their ability!

Perpetually. I've never seen or heard of any commercial website having as many problems as RCI has had over the past few years. This from an long-time IT pro; it's pathetic.

Perpetually. I've never seen or heard of any commercial website having as many problems as RCI has had over the past few years. This from an long-time IT pro; it's pathetic.

I also sail MSC and can tell you byexperience their website makes RCCL look fabulous! Disney had this peoblem a few years ago too. I dont understand it. If this was my office the IT people would be looking for a different job. Absolutely awful!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

In the UK, it's 7.30pm and it's still down. Yesterday, I paid final payment for my July cruise on Navigator and was planning on spending a nice Sunday afternoon checking in, planning excursions and booking restaurants. Oh well I guess in the grand scheme it is hardly a major crisis and it can wait till next Sunday - but it is a teeny bit disappointing. Time to sashay out to the garden with a nice glass of red. Its been a blue sky day here today and the sun is still shining so all is well 😀

What every happened to smiling. Someone post s a lighthearted piece about the web site and a credit and some folks are so rigid (or frigid) that they have to come online to take a pompous cheap shot? Lighten up! The best news is the web site down, so while it is you cannot be downgraded from Diamond to Gold or have your cabin disappear, or your price go up $9,000. That will happen when they come back online

haha...

Was able to log back into my cruise planner.

Many will be interested to know that "Butthurt" is now a valid excursion that can be purchased on many cruises!

Glad most of you were able to be entertained today - and don't take yourselves, or others' sarcasm too seriously!

Cheers!

Darn, it's back up, sort of, still can't mock check my current cruise to see if cabins are available or not. I thought they might have taken the site down to assign me a cabin, but alas, I am still GTY and not a special enough snowflake for RC to revolve around me! :-)

How could anyone have thought that the OP was serious especially after his follow up responses? It appears that some on here have no sense of humor AT ALL! LOL

Edited by ndabunka

I called them and told them about the problems with both the website saying Pre-Gold and also about the Meet and Mingle issue then I sent them an e-mail to let them know about the problems Guess it worked.

Wendy