No M&M Party on Freedom 6/9

Shak

OK.

The list of signees on my VOS cruise went from 61 to 0 to 8 and now 64.

In a matter of hours.

Go figure.

Ha! Went to check and we were at 6 last night...now we're at 82.

We'll see what happens next week :D We'll probably get 3-4 invitations each.

Ha! Went to check and we were at 6 last night...now we're at 82.

We'll see what happens next week :D We'll probably get 3-4 invitations each.

Looks like they fixed the bug in their system. Our TA in September has been restored to its original numbers.

We had 17 people signed up for our July 1st Liberty of the Seas cruise, now a couple days later 37 show as signed up.

Not sure I believe that number, but better than 0 sign up, which has already happen four times!

Last week I called RCCL support and had them transfer me to the Resolution department. Had them open a ticket with IT department. Turns out IT thought they had fixed this, I assured them it was not fixed.

So maybe they have fixed it now?

Steven

Sent from my SM-N920P using Forums mobile app

It appears that the numbers have been restored for 4 cruises I have planned for the remainder of this year. However, it is not working for 2019 as I received confirmation for 2 of my pre-planned cruises and the numbers are now below 25.

It's been several years for me since the meet and mingle was worth the effort. They used to have an officer and the CD now your lucky if you get a CD staffer. Used to have drinks and canapé now rarely anything. Always had key chains ;-). Used to be well attended now hardly attended. I always register, but I have to remember to attend instead of planning on it.

I do B2B2B and times/dates M&M put on is always different. Then Royal is expecting 300+ and only 100 show. It's like Roll Calls, very under utilized compared to years past...

Someone on my roll call (Aug 26th, 2018 Serenade Transatlantic) just mentioned that our roll call is suddenly showing 157 (after being at zero, again, last week). Dare we believe this issue is finally fixed????

Melissa

Someone on my roll call (Aug 26th, 2018 Serenade Transatlantic) just mentioned that our roll call is suddenly showing 157 (after being at zero, again, last week). Dare we believe this issue is finally fixed????

Melissa

I'd wait a few days before celebrating.

If you really want to meet your fellow CC cruisers...then do it! Don't rely on the ship to make it happen. Talk to each other...make a plan. That is the way it all started out.

That can be the best way, but it has been nice to have the official function to look forward to, though the best ones have always been the ones that are user driven. My Allure 2011 was awful and my Allure 2013 was the best ever. Of course there are no official events on the shorter than 7 day cruises. See you in 94 days!

If you really want to meet your fellow CC cruisers...then do it! Don't rely on the ship to make it happen.

I totally agree. These are the best anyway in my opinion. I organized an "unofficial" meet and greet through our "social media outlet that shall remain unnamed" cruise group for my last cruise and over 200 people showed up. It was better than any official meet and greet Ive ever been to. We had a blast.

I totally agree. These are the best anyway in my opinion. I organized an "unofficial" meet and greet through our "social media outlet that shall remain unnamed" cruise group for my last cruise and over 200 people showed up. It was better than any official meet and greet Ive ever been to. We had a blast.
Royal does a crappy job of coordinating M&Ms. One cruise I was on they held it on day five of a seven day cruise. I have also experienced not being notified of details when I WAS registered and therefore missed it. I agree it's better to do it independently of Royal. NCL does a way better job!

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Forums mobile app

We had 17 people signed up for our July 1st Liberty of the Seas cruise, now a couple days later 37 show as signed up.

Not sure I believe that number, but better than 0 sign up, which has already happen four times!

Last week I called RCCL support and had them transfer me to the Resolution department. Had them open a ticket with IT department. Turns out IT thought they had fixed this, I assured them it was not fixed.

So maybe they have fixed it now?

Steven

Sent from my SM-N920P using Forums mobile app

Called RCCL today and asked for an update on the IT ticket. All they could tell me is that the ticket has been transferred to the Web Team and to call back later.

Steven

It appears that the numbers have been restored for 4 cruises I have planned for the remainder of this year. However, it is not working for 2019 as I received confirmation for 2 of my pre-planned cruises and the numbers are now below 25.

Your upcoming cruise schedule looks amazing. I am so jealous. You must be retired?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Your upcoming cruise schedule looks amazing. I am so jealous. You must be retired?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi. Yes, I am retired and loving it. I would be on a cruise ship now if I didn't have a pool at home. Still have a few to book for 2019 to fill out my schedule.

I was wondering what happened to the M&M this week on Freedom.Thought maybe I missed it. This will be the second one this year that was not followed thru on a ship. 1st one in February was on Anthem.

Not a deal breaker for the cruise, but disappointing for sure.

Freedom was AMAZING last week, sad to leave her yesterday!