Has Anyone Seen Resident Rates or Senior Rates?

I use to be able to get Senior and Resident rates quite often when it got closer to a cruise. Since the non-refundable rates started I haven seen any become available. Has anyone else come across them recently?

I have not seen either for quite some time.

If paid in full for May 2019 Hawaii with no refund . If price drops can you get the lower price???:cool:

You can usually get a price drop as long as it is not after final payment date.

Yes, on the screen after you pick a cabin.

Then the 46% discount per rather than the standard 50% off 2nd Pax for the Symphony sail must be due to RCL's math as Biker indicated.:confused:

We're booked on the Oct 27, 2018 Harmony of the Seas cruise in a large oceanview balcony. When I check the current price (non-refundable deposit), it's showing a $263 senior discount, in addition to the flash sale. So the overall price is approximately $150 less than we paid, but we booked last year while on-board, and got a $275 OBC, so we still got a better deal.

We're booked on the Oct 27, 2018 Harmony of the Seas cruise in a large oceanview balcony. When I check the current price (non-refundable deposit), it's showing a $263 senior discount, in addition to the flash sale. So the overall price is approximately $150 less than we paid, but we booked last year while on-board, and got a $275 OBC, so we still got a better deal.

Call Royal you will be able to get the better price and still keep the OBC. I'v done it many times. As long as it's before final payment date, which your cruise is.

Call Royal you will be able to get the better price and still keep the OBC. I'v done it many times. As long as it's before final payment date, which your cruise is.

$275 sounds a bit high for OBC from booking on board. If any of that was from the then current promotion, that would be lost, wouldn’t it?

$275 sounds a bit high for OBC from booking on board. If any of that was from the then current promotion, that would be lost, wouldn’t it?

I've gotten as much as $300 for booking a 12 night balcony cabin. Extra $100 was for booking a non refundable.

I use to be able to get Senior and Resident rates quite often when it got closer to a cruise. Since the non-refundable rates started I haven seen any become available. Has anyone else come across them recently?

This is new to me .I never heard of senior rates or resident rates.