First Night Done Right

Can some one please explain to me how First Night Done Right works? I'm a little confused. Do you not get to choose which restaurant you want to eat at? You only get to pick the time? And why are you paying $20/pp upfront? Giovanni's is only $35/pp so I'm confused how that works out to getting a 50% discount.

Can some one please explain to me how First Night Done Right works? I'm a little confused. Do you not get to choose which restaurant you want to eat at? You only get to pick the time? And why are you paying $20/pp upfront? Giovanni's is only $35/pp so I'm confused how that works out to getting a 50% discount.

The ship assigns the restaurant, however you can change it once onboard pending space availability.

Pay no attention to any "percent off" figures that come from Royal. They use a different kind of math than the rest of us.

X

RCI will make a courtesy reservation for you on the first night of the cruise if you do not want to take them up on the reserved restaurant you should space permitting be able to change it to the one of your choice.

Just visit one of the speciality restaurants on boarding and check out (earlier he better) the reservation.

X

RCI will make a courtesy reservation for you on the first night of the cruise if you do not want to take them up on the reserved restaurant you should space permitting be able to change it to the one of your choice.

Just visit one of the speciality restaurants on boarding and check out (earlier he better) the reservation.

I thought only certain restaurants are available for it not all of them?

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

Pay no attention to any "percent off" figures that come from Royal. They use a different kind of math than the rest of us.

Good thing I didn't take a drink of my coffee just before I read this, I would still be cleaning the keyboard and screen.

Sorry Op. Hope you get your answer.

Good thing I didn't take a drink of my coffee just before I read this, I would still be cleaning the keyboard and screen.

Sorry Op. Hope you get your answer.

LOL No worries! I actually did the same thing!!!! Sad truth!

If we knew the ship, Ken would know the restaurants available for FNDR.

They are on Explorer so it should be all restaurants except for Chefs table.

It’s only Oasis class that they seem to be limiting the FNDR to Giovannis, Sabor and Samba presumably due to the fact that they charge a premium for Chops and 150CP as compared to the rest of the fleet and that on most other ships there are not nearly as many different options.

They are on Explorer so it should be all restaurants except for Chefs table.

It’s only Oasis class that they seem to be limiting the FNDR to Giovannis, Sabor and Samba presumably due to the fact that they charge a premium for Chops and 150CP as compared to the rest of the fleet and that on most other ships there are not nearly as many different options.

I can't keep up:halo:

We did FNDR this year on Harmony and Symphony on both cruises ate at 150 Central Park and Chops.

Curious, did that allow that for the price that you paid for the FNDR or did they refund what you paid for the FNDR and then let you eat at Chops or 150CP for 50% off. That’s what they did for us on Oasis.

When does FNDR show up on the planner? I have sailed on Allure 4 times and it hasn't been there for any of my cruises. I have been looking at my January cruise on Harmony, and my June (2019) cruise on Allure and it's not there.

All other dining plans are available. We want to do FNDR as we will book a 5 night package and a night at Hibachi on Allure.

I know I can use my Diamond Plus discount for night 1 and do the 5 night, but I am the only one that can use the discount as the other person in the other cabin with D+ is under 18.

Thanks.

We did FNDR this year on Harmony and Symphony on both cruises ate at 150 Central Park and Chops.
Good to know. We will be sailing on harmony in August and have purchased the FNDR for our party. We normally just do main dining room for the length of the cruise. This is new for us!

Annette~

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

When does FNDR show up on the planner? I have sailed on Allure 4 times and it hasn't been there for any of my cruises. I have been looking at my January cruise on Harmony, and my June (2019) cruise on Allure and it's not there.

All other dining plans are available. We want to do FNDR as we will book a 5 night package and a night at Hibachi on Allure.

I know I can use my Diamond Plus discount for night 1 and do the 5 night, but I am the only one that can use the discount as the other person in the other cabin with D+ is under 18.

Thanks.

If you don't see FNDR then you probably have BOGO. They are the same deal at $20 per meal, but for 2 nights instead of 1. They only offer one or the other depending on the ship. If you don't see either, your sailing may be excluded or it hasn't been posted yet.

If you don't see FNDR then you probably have BOGO. They are the same deal at $20 per meal, but for 2 nights instead of 1. They only offer one or the other depending on the ship. If you don't see either, your sailing may be excluded or it hasn't been posted yet.

I do see the BOGO, but that doesn't do me any good as we purchase a 5 night package and that has to be used on night 1 or 2. If either of those could be used on another night except for 1 and/or 2, I would consider it.

So,,,, first night done right is for the first night,,, so I don’t know how you went to both Chops and 150

On the Allure, you were ONLY given two choices: Samba or Giovanni

e368ddd65e8bce409f23960665b66007.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you try going to another place or were you happy with what you got? My son was on Oasis in February and went directly to Chops and was able to change his reservation - no credit and then recharge - just a reservation switch.

We'll be on Allure in October - know for sure I don't want Samba's and not sure about Giovanni's - will have to look at their menu. From memory I believe they have a filet - DH does not like Italian.

Good to know it's one or other. Wish our Symphony had FNDR as we would jump on that. It only has BOGO for $50 CAD but hesitating as not sure we want to miss formal night (plus with BOGO and FNDR you are stuck with those nights which may not work with show times.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Thanks.

I have never seen it either