Celebrity Website Check-in for Cruise

flparalegal

Hoping someone can help me. I was on the Celebrity website to check-in for cruise. As part of the check-in procedure, I must now attach a photo of my husband, individually, and myself, individually. It also says the background must be white. I am not very tech savvy. How would I go about doing this?

I just completed the online check in for DH and I about 10 days ago. I had read on Cruise Critic about the new picture request but it didn't appear. I do everything on the Celebrity website using an InPrivate window on my computer with either Edge or Chrome. I've had no problems. I'm curious whether that makes a difference or whether it was luck of the draw. The check in went seamlessly (which I found very pleasantly surprising).

It will not let me Continue to the next page. I get the following message: "Complete all information for every guest in order to continue to the next section." Any suggestions?

I haven't experienced this issue, yet. Try what Luvcrusn suggested. If all else fails, I hate to say this but contact Celebrity to see what they suggest. That's what I'd do.

I just checked in a couple of days ago. I didn’t upload a picture. I got a similar error message but I hadn’t done something else correctly. As soon as I fixed that, I could finish the checking. So it’s possible that the error has nothing to do with not uploading a photo.

I took my picture with a white background by just standing in front of a white wall in my house and took a selfie. It worked fine. I used chrome and was already signed into the Celebrity web site so it had my bookings listed. I went to check in and it had a place to upload the photo. I did this for both my wife and I. No problems. The funny thing is that when you print your sea pass from the site after you go through all of this it doesn't use the picture on the pass. I assume the picture you upload will be used for your "official" Sea Pass when they give you one at port check in.

We were asked for it when checking in for our Reflection cruise. I just skipped it. The error message I had was for some missing information. Once I entered it I was able to go to the next page. We were not asked for flight information but were asked what time we were going to arrive. The earliest time I could select was 12:30 - 1:00.

The express passes are different from those on prior cruises, no space for signature and credit card does not appear on the passes.

I was signed into my account when I started the check in. If you are not signed in and use the "check in" option the express pass is the old style and both of our names are on it.