Help with font please

cruise kitty

Hi, Sorry I'm putting this here, but i'm having a little difficulty reading the new font that the forum is using.  Does anyone know how to change the default font?  I'm on a MacBook if that helps.    I can see how to change it on the post I'm writing now, but there used to be a way to change how I view all posts in the old user cp settings,  I can't seem to find that option anymore.  Thanks in advance.  

26 minutes ago, warmwinds said:

I don't have a problem with the font but with the color - so pale, hard to see.

I'm sorry, but what exactly were the improvements?  

I'm using the bold feature til they fix it!   So far it  is quite a let down...very slow as well!

Edited by hcat

Thanks for the replies, I can find a way to bold my own post, but can't find a way to bold everyone elses.   I can do the ctrl + to make it a bit bigger, but it's still difficult to read.   Change is hard lol 🙂  

But I am grateful for the new like button, & it sounds like posting photos is going to be much easier.   I'm hoping there will be a little FAQ section for those of us who need it (me please)  & it also seems that I have to edit my countdown clock & signature as it's loading very strangely.   

Edit to add:  I actually had to remove my countdown clock, when I tried to edit my signature it said that my cruise critic countdown clock for my next cruise is too big.  That's one thing I'm really going to miss. 

Edited by cruise kitty

I can barely read this new version of CC postings from my ipad. It shows all the font markings , so each post starts with

and then responses are prefaced with <actual text of response>     It works just fine on my desktop.   Any hints? 

4 hours ago, lisiamc said:

Those of us on iPads don’t have that Theme setting.  The pale, small letters are difficult to read.

I agree.

If you double-click on a post, it enlarges it enough to be more legible.

Think you have to do that on each page, though.

I do like the easier ablilty to add photos.

Jane 

5 hours ago, lisiamc said:

Those of us on iPads don’t have that Theme setting.  The pale, small letters are difficult to read.

Yup, I'm on a Mac book & don't have a theme setting either.  Hopefully the powers that be will come up with a work around.