Harmony of the Seas, Live October 20th - 27th. Somewhere on a Beach.

A&L_Ont

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Saw this on the walk back from Publix. Do you spot the problem?

9B008BEE-1ED3-41CD-8568-7F9CED36FCA2.thumb.jpeg.59c9efb25402d135c381537df43f3a85.jpeg

I think this is a fairly normal sight, due to the number of directionally challenged individuals in Florida.  Maybe they had their cannabis already.

Following along.  

We visited St. Kitts for the first time a few years ago on a cruise with X.  Really enjoyed that port and would like to go back again.  I was sailing with my daughter, and we took a cab to a beach bar with monkeys swinging from the trees.  I think it was called the "Shipwreck Beach Bar."  Found it on Trip Advisor.  

Enjoy your week on Harmony!

15 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

I think this is a fairly normal sight, due to the number of directionally challenged individuals in Florida.  Maybe they had their cannabis already.

Many of the directionally challenged have 'Northern" licence plates. 😉

FB_IMG_1537329168176.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

LOL, we were at that spot 4 different times and saw the wrong way happen 3 times. There must be a lot of glaucoma issues down here. 🤣

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Had roast beef, and a drink already. Ready to ride. Waivers are signed.

The USCG still has delayed cabin readiness. Lisa is headed to the beach pool and I’m off to the wave. 

image.thumb.jpg.2156ea448ca76d211b7cb5506f5fc628.jpg

No WOW band?  Loved mine.

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:00 PM, A&L_Ont said:

Delta App just flashed, our bags are loaded. Soon they will load the human cargo. 

Always great to see this Delta message pop up.  Very reassuring.  I recently deviated from Delta and flew Allegiant to Florida with a checked suitcase and a travel golf bag.  Suitcase made it but no golf bag.  Allegiant didn't have an electronic process to track down our bags other than to confirm that the golf bag didn't make the plane.  The customer service person sent an email to someone else and then said that the golf bag "should" arrive the next day via Fedex.  You get what you pay for.

Just now, Yorkvillain said:

How many car bomb shots have you done so far? 

So many that I almost did the wobble at sailaway.

Somebody tapped me on the shoulder at sailaway.  I looked to my right, no one was there. I was tapped on the other shoulder and I look to my left, nobody was there. Then I looked to my right and standing there with Sebastian.

Some sort of ninja.