Cruise Critic App not working?

So not a fan of this new site...which I know a lot of people aren't either. I have been trying to get this app to work for days and nothing. Are we no longer able to use the app on our phone? And I think we can't use tapatalk anymore correct? 

1 minute ago, manders175 said:

So not a fan of this new site...which I know a lot of people aren't either. I have been trying to get this app to work for days and nothing. Are we no longer able to use the app on our phone? And I think we can't use tapatalk anymore correct? 

The old phone apps are no longer supported.  There may be a new app coming at some point, but no ETA has been given.

8 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

The old phone apps are no longer supported.  There may be a new app coming at some point, but no ETA has been given.

I'm still surprised these threads aren't moving over to Forums Assistance

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I'm still surprised these threads aren't moving over to Forums Assistance

I'm on the same page.  My biggest complaint about the new upgrade is the cluttering up of the forum by repetitive "complain about the forum" threads. These are irrelevant to those post about RC

6 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I'm on the same page.  My biggest complaint about the new upgrade is the cluttering up of the forum by repetitive "complain about the forum" threads. These are irrelevant to those post about RC

Might be overwhelming, same complaints going on across all lines.   

And apparently, a lot of other lines contributors think their favorite cruise line website is crap as well. 😱

• Like 2

I hope cruise critics gets it together and creates an app. It’s 2019 and milennials are all about app we don’t like seating in front of a computer to access the forum or like the new apple commercial says “ what’s a computer” 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mcatmcat said:

I hope cruise critics gets it together and creates an app. It’s 2019 and milennials are all about app we don’t like seating in front of a computer to access the forum or like the new apple commercial says “ what’s a computer” 

Mobile Web?

I eat apples.

On 10/22/2018 at 1:06 PM, mcatmcat said:

Apps are so last year. 

Mobile friendly websites are where it's at! :classic_biggrin:

I'm a Boomer and I miss the app.

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

I miss Tapatalk and the ability to load high resolution photos (for printed material people ask for). 

Resolutions seems fine to me, TapaTalk shrunk the pics as well

IMAG6053.jpg

IMAG6052.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:06 AM, mcatmcat said:

It's still 2018 downunder!

• Like 1