Blu - Breakfast Menu ?

kiwi_sparkles

It's been a couple of years since we sailed Celebrity and the menu seems to have changed in Blu since our last cruise.

I've found links to the revised dinner menu, but does anyone have a link to the breakfast menu?  I saw someone mention Eggs Bennie is on there now?   If so, I will be in heaven!

57 minutes ago, Mosttoyswin said:

Sadly Muesli is no longer made table side. It’s still excellent but I preferred looking at all of the options to put on it.

How is the Muesli presented?

Is Bircher Muesli, which has to be soaked overnight, an option?

Edited by English Voyager

1 hour ago, Mosttoyswin said:

Yes eggs Benedict is on the new Blu menu.   I think the asparagus frittata is also new.  Sadly Muesli is no longer made table side. It’s still excellent but I preferred looking at all of the options to put on it.

Hooray for the Eggs Bennie !  That has made my day.  I might branch out and try the salmon benedict if I'm feeling really adventurous! 

There is fresh fruit available but it’s put on in the back. I know there’s grapes bananas strawberries and blueberries available. Also pecans and brown sugar. I assume there’s other things but those are the ones that I use.   not all at the same time. 

37 minutes ago, kiwi_sparkles said:

Hooray for the Eggs Bennie !  That has made my day.  I might branch out and try the salmon benedict if I'm feeling really adventurous! 

Be careful....it's really yummiest. You may get hooked.😜

1 minute ago, efisher said:

We have booked AQ for Alaska. What is the dress code for breakfast in Blu? 

I understand dinner- no shorts, no jeans. But what about before we jet off to our excursions? Usually I would wear jeans... acceptable? 

Jeans are fine - even for dinner.  I often wear jeans in the evening (not ripped ones) with a smart top, as does my OH.

Breakfast it would be no problem at all.... unless things have changed in the 2 years since we were last onboard, and I doubt it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, English Voyager said:

How is the Muesli presented?

Is Bircher Muesli, which has to be soaked overnight, an option?

The muesli they serve is the same like the one they called BLU Parfait and still do.

It is (unfortunately) not the „soaked“ Bircher Muesli they have in Oceanview Cafe for example. Nevertheless, it is pretty good.

9 hours ago, kiwi_sparkles said:

Jeans are fine - even for dinner.  I often wear jeans in the evening (not ripped ones) with a smart top, as does my OH.

Breakfast it would be no problem at all.... unless things have changed in the 2 years since we were last onboard, and I doubt it.

It hasn't changed. 

10 hours ago, efisher said:

We have booked AQ for Alaska. What is the dress code for breakfast in Blu? 

I understand dinner- no shorts, no jeans. But what about before we jet off to our excursions? Usually I would wear jeans... acceptable? 

Jeans, shorts, casual shirts, T-shirts are all acceptable for breakfast.  Have seen them all.

• 4 months later...

In addition to the standard menu, if there is something you want that is not on the Blu menu, waiters are often happy to help. 

My husband asked for turkey bacon (not on the menu) on the first day and without asking, he got turkey bacon delivered to him every day (even if he didn't want it LOL).   

The best part of Blu for breakfast is the calm start of the morning.   

Does anyone have a copy of the Blu room service menus (especially for breakfast which I understand has more than regular breakfast room service)?  Do the menus for Blu vary by ship?  I downloaded the app but we are on Infinity and there is no info for that ship.  

18 minutes ago, cruiserchuck said:

That menu looks accurate to me, based on our cruise last April.

It looks pretty accurate to our December sailing on Silhouette except the Meusli is no longer prepared tableside.