Strange posts?

Ineke

Is anyone else seeing several posts in what appears to be Korean script, done on the last few minutes?  First time I’ve ever seen that, I would almost guess Spam or Hacked?  Apologies if they are legitimate.

1 hour ago, catl331 said:

Yes, I'm seeing it too.  There's no icon to report them so I'm reporting this thread just alert hosts.

It's difficult to see, but there is a 'Report Post' flag at the top RH corner, close to the 'share' and post number.  It seems like it is necessary to scroll over it for it to appear!

Edited by VMax1700
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

It's difficult to see, but there is a 'Report Post' flag at the top RH corner, close to the 'share' and post number.  It seems like it is necessary to scroll over it for it to appear!

I didn't think we still had that feature.  But I did scroll over it and found it.

Thank you!!

26 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

Thank you for this information.

1 hour ago, VMax1700 said:

"Difficult to see" is because it doesn't show up unless your cursor is somewhere in the post you want to report.