LIVE Suite Life Harmony Western December 16

Andy C

I know of a few P's that donot wear pins at all.  

Those rude and crass P's were most likely the same before they made P.  They were probably rude when they were gold members.  Now it just stands out more when they have their P pins on.  Just like if you saw rude people wearing their D pins you would say that D members are rude.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FPP777 said:

Enjoying the review. All aspects of it. Looking forward to the rest of the week. 

If you are having a drink for everyone, have one for me as well. Find the bar that serves Blantons and have one or two of those. 

Ha! With pleasure. It’s plentiful. On the rocks? I’ll post a pic. 

Just now, Andy C said:

Ha! With pleasure. It’s plentiful. On the rocks? I’ll post a pic. 

Last two cruises I’ve been on they only had it one bar, which was the Pub on the promenade. Glad to hear it’s plentiful. 

On the rocks is how I drink it 🥃🥃

2 minutes ago, FPP777 said:

Last two cruises I’ve been on they only had it one bar, which was the Pub on the promenade. Glad to hear it’s plentiful. 

On the rocks is how I drink it 🥃🥃

They have it at the pub and in SL. Several other bars have it too. Rare as it’s become it is plentiful on this ship. 

Edited by Andy C

1 minute ago, Andy C said:

They have it at the pub and in SL. Several other bars have it too. Rare as it’s become it is plentiful on this ship. 

Good to know. I/ll be in a suite on my next cruise. It’s a ways off but hopefully it’s still available. They had bottles in the duty free shop on my cruise this past June. I muled 6 bottles home. 

10 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I would reccomend you sign up for the Royal BOA VISA card.  It opened a lot bbn of doors on last years celebration.  You don't need to use it, just have one. Laura is still on the fence for that trip.  

Hi John. What is "bbn" thanks

7 hours ago, FPP777 said:

Good to know. I/ll be in a suite on my next cruise. It’s a ways off but hopefully it’s still available. They had bottles in the duty free shop on my cruise this past June. I muled 6 bottles home. 

Even though it's in the SL, you still have to pay for it.  Unless you're Star or have the UBP. The Oasis Class SL is one of the few that can sell you a drink.  

On 12/17/2018 at 11:55 PM, Retired LEO said:

5:30 is a very popular time in CK. We would all get up at 5:25 and march over with drink in hand.

That's what they do on Oasis also...like clockwork!  😉 And is the reason we come in to the SL at 5:45 to have choice of any seats we want (prefer the bar).  Our CK dinner is 6:30..works for us!  🙂 

Edited by island lady

13 hours ago, countess5 said:

Andy, I have to say you are out of control with your opinion of P’s. They are people that over time have spent way more than you have ever spent on a Suite. We are in suites all the time and enjoy the benefits but never have had an issue with P’s where ever we are. I think you “look for” the issues with P’s after reading your threads. I know these opinions give you a rise, we are Diamond Plus and fine with that along with our benefits sailing in suites. Maybe the suite life is a push for you financially and that is why you feel so angry about P’s. So my last comment as I plan to leave on my New Zealand 12 day and 14 night South Pacific cruise next month.

On to my Tito’s 

Cheers! 

+1^.  Well stated.  There are good and bad in all levels and in all cabins.  Seek out the better ones...ignore the lesser ones.  🙂 

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Even though it's in the SL, you still have to pay for it.  Unless you're Star or have the UBP. The Oasis Class SL is one of the few that can sell you a drink.  

Thanks John. I buy the unlimited. It’s just nice to know it’s available in more than one location, which has been my most recent experience. 

Edited by FPP777

17 minutes ago, FPP777 said:

Thanks John. I buy the unlimited. It’s just nice to know it’s available in more than one location, which has been my most recent experience. 

They also have Louis XIV. 😉

20181219_094041.jpg

Andy, does it appear to have gone down any since October?

Edited by John&LaLa

1 hour ago, barbeyg said:

I come here daily for the sparring, the snark and the drama.  

It goes well with this morning's breakfast of donuts and coffee.  :classic_biggrin:

Enjoying.  Thank you all.  :classic_smile: 

Me too!  Andy, will have a vodka drink for me this morning? Its kinda not allowed at work....

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

Yes I saw that post thank you.  But who is actually the official SL concierge on Harmony.  There were three names.  Was wondering if Andy was contacted pre-cruise?

Sorry, yes I was contacted the week prior. The concierges are Cheker and Jeremias. Mohamed is in the Diamond Lounge. 

21 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

Yes I saw that post thank you.  But who is actually the official SL concierge on Harmony.  There were three names.  Was wondering if Andy was contacted pre-cruise?

Oasis ships have 2.  Chekkar and Jeremiah.

I believe he was, probably best way to arrange dinner reservations.   BTW, their email contact never has their name in it. 

HM_concierge01@rccl.com

HM_concierge02@rccl.com

Edited by John&LaLa

4 minutes ago, Andy C said:

Sorry, yes I was contacted the week prior. The concierges are Cheker and Jeremias. Mohamed is in the Diamond Lounge. 

Thanks Andy!  I think I would like to arrange a cabana at Barefoot Beach in advance- that is the reason for my request.