ms Nieuw Amsterdam & Nieuw Statendam in PE & Rotterdam in Tampa December 30, 2018

Scrapnana

2 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

Me, too.  It was just the main HAL forum I got the “Error” notification for.  Although I continued getting emails from POA’s thread.  When I clicked on the Return to this post - I got the error message again!  Really weird.

Kathi and Roy, hope you have a great Grand voyage!  

Thanks, Ann!  I am getting away before the cold weather comes back.  Tuesday is supposed to be 70F but it goes downhill from there.

14 hours ago, Scrapnana said:

Even more strange is that your posts are in different fonts on my iPad and my computer!

That’s because Krazy Kruisers has chosen to post in a font called Comic Sans.  In desktop view, the font looks normal, but but on mobile devices, it looks like very thin, hard to read cursive. This has been happening since the CC upgrade and is a known issue.

POA1 has suggested to the mods a possible way for them to fix the problem, but nothing has changed.  There’s no way to know whether that’s because the problem with this font on mobile devices can’t be fixed or whether CC hasn’t yet addressed it.  

Thanks travelnap and kazu.  KK, Rotterdam is still in Tampa and now I would guess she will leave around 4, soon after Carnival Paradise gets out of her way.

Also, thanks Kathi, Lou & Dave, and fellow addicts for yesterday's strange sailaway.  Kathi, I'll see you at The Boatyard.

Roy

10 minutes ago, Himself said:

Roy:

I cannot even see the Rotterdam

This season it's always difficult to see the Rotterdam because she docks to the left of the Carnival Paradise and is almost entirely hidden behind the buildings.  Today the camera is trained on Carnival and she's completely out of the picture.  If you go down to the marine traffic map below the picture you can see where she is.

Roy

I think that yesterday, we may have had such a "hot" thread that we overheated the HAL forum and CC blew a gasket!  It was very strange that HAL was the only forum that seemed to be affected, and even there, others seemed to be able to post on some of the other threads.

Happy New Year, everyone!

Edited by Vict0riann

44 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

I think that yesterday, we may have had such a "hot" thread that we overheated the HAL forum and CC blew a gasket!  It was very strange that HAL was the only forum that seemed to be affected, and even there, others seemed to be able to post on some of the other threads.

Happy New Year, everyone!

It was indeed a hot thread, but other cruise line forums were down as well.   

Happy New Year!

Edited by Turtles06

18 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

It was indeed a hot thread, but other cruise line forums were down as well.   

Happy New Year!

I didn't realize that.  I had no trouble with a couple of the other forums or roll calls, but I don't go on a lot.