*ms N Amsterdam, N Statendam & Koningsdam, Rotterdam & Eurodam Sail a Ways Jan. 13th

kazu

1 hour ago, canadianbear said:

We are here in FLL and going to experience first hand the chaos!  Decided to not go to port until 1:00 to board the Koningsdam.  Hopefully that will help and we will have a leisurely morning.  Bon Voyage everyone!

Sounds like a smart decision 😉 

Will you be waving to us?  And if so, where will you be?

Have fun 😄 

48 minutes ago, Cailey53 said:

We will be in the midst of the melee as we sail on the NS for the 17 day voyage.It’s a beautiful day here and we can’t wait!

Have a great cruise 😄 

Didn’t request a wave as never know where I’ll be, but told hubby I’d try to be aft deck port side wearing red BB cap.  

First time staying at the Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach resort and it’s lovely.  Wish we had an extra day here.

Edited by canadianbear

22 hours ago, kazu said:

It's going to be a very busy day in Port Everglades on the 13th.  With over 22,500 passengers boarding, it could be a virtual zoo

And that's based on double occupancy. You can bet that some of those ships will be going out with more people. 

Wish I could be home to see NS sailaway, since next Sunday I'll be onboard for the 10-night!  Doesn't it figure - an event I need to attend this evening requires me to leave home at 4:45....and NS sails at 5.  Bon Voyage to all the passengers!

Sue/WDW1972