Sprinkles Cupcake Decorating Class and Smoothies!

BrandFam4

Hi! More random questions from me. ;-)

Has anyone done the cupcake decorating class? Is it worth the $30pp?

Also can you get smoothies with the refreshment package? And on the Navigator? We are going after it is 'amped' so I realize it may change. But figured it doesnt hurt to ask... :-)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lola2013 said:

We did the cupcake class on Oasis and had a lot of fun.  Unfortunately, since it was too cute to eat, I thought I'd take it home with me...that's when I found out it couldn't leave the ship.

Oh no! I’d probably try to do the same! Glad you said something. 🤣

1 hour ago, CaribbeanLover22 said:

I can't say from experience, but with everything I have read on here and royals website, I am pretty sure the smoothies are included as long as you don't add protein powder and whatever other additions they have like that. We board the Allure on Sunday and hope to get them there!

Thank you!

Edited by BrandFam4
Spelling

My daughter and I did the cupcake class on Liberty and enjoyed it.  Was it worth $60? I think it was overpriced. But so many things on vacations are more than what I might normally spend in "real life".  We had fun and will have the memories.  We got to the class super early in order to sit near the presenter.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, luv2sailAgain said:

My daughter and I did the cupcake class on Liberty and enjoyed it.  Was it worth $60? I think it was overpriced. But so many things on vacations are more than what I might normally spend in "real life".  We had fun and will have the memories.  We got to the class super early in order to sit near the presenter.

Oh thank you for the tip! We’ll make sure to do the same. 

5 hours ago, SmashatSea said:

I did the cupcake class on Allure. We made a few rather large cupcakes and learned how to make some pretty unique, intricate cupcakes. Worth it once but would rather put it toward a full dining experience looking back on it now.

Hi.  Wait, it sounds like you actually baked the cupcakes vs. just decorated?  I mean, either will be great, but also baking them is a bonus.

I have this planned for me and my boys next month on the Briliance, will come back with feedback.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, lovescats5 said:

You can't bring food on the ship either.  We were getting back on Anthem in Maine and someone was at the gangplank giving away donuts because they would not let her on.  It was a shame but the donuts were very good.

We bought some cookies at the market in Halifax. Had no idea they weren’t allowed and no one said anything when we boarded. 

14 hours ago, ZandZ said:

Hi.  Wait, it sounds like you actually baked the cupcakes vs. just decorated?  I mean, either will be great, but also baking them is a bonus.

I have this planned for me and my boys next month on the Briliance, will come back with feedback.

Sorry about that, we did not bake the cupcakes. They had different premade flavors we could pick and then a couple designs they walked us through. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SmashatSea said:

Sorry about that, we did not bake the cupcakes. They had different premade flavors we could pick and then a couple designs they walked us through. 

No its ok, I misunderstood. I think baking is the easy part anyway.  Thank you for your reply.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, molly361 said:

Is it possible to hang out with the person taking the class or would both have to participate in it?  

That's what I'm wondering too...my 7 yr old granddaughter really wants to do this and I'd be glad to accompany her but I don't need to participate.

11 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Is it possible to hang out with the person taking the class or would both have to participate in it?  

Hey, if Dan wants to take the class alone, I think you should let him do it.

• Haha 1

As far as the smoothies question goes, if you are talking about different flavors of frozen mixes like Daiquiri's (non-alcohol), they are included in the refreshment package.  That is pretty much the reason I get the refreshment package, along with being able to get bottle water from anywhere on the ship (also included in the package).

I'm not really sure about the more traditional smoothies, which I think of as frozen fruits and such blended up.  I never found those on the Oasis, but I can't say I was on a mission to find them.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Oh that’s a good question! Then I could just sign my kids up and get my $30 back for me! 🤣

8 minutes ago, RCFirstTimer said:

As far as the smoothies question goes, if you are talking about different flavors of frozen mixes like Daiquiri's (non-alcohol), they are included in the refreshment package.  That is pretty much the reason I get the refreshment package, along with being able to get bottle water from anywhere on the ship (also included in the package).

I'm not really sure about the more traditional smoothies, which I think of as frozen fruits and such blended up.  I never found those on the Oasis, but I can't say I was on a mission to find them.

Thank you! 🤗

14 minutes ago, RCFirstTimer said:

I was on the allure last week which is pretty much the same as the oasis with a couple differences. We were able to get fresh fruit smoothies from the vitality spa cafe. Fresh strawberry, banana, blueberry, spinach smoothies every morning! They also have many fresh fruit and veggie juices you can mix and match too. 

Just now, CaribbeanLover22 said:

I was on the allure last week which is pretty much the same as the oasis with a couple differences. We were able to get fresh fruit smoothies from the vitality spa cafe. Fresh strawberry, banana, blueberry, spinach smoothies every morning! They also have many fresh fruit and veggie juices you can mix and match too. 

Also, just fyi..Johnny Rockets milk shakes are included! They make them fresh when you order, and were very good! 

• Like 1