On Ship Gift Shops- Spirit Jersey

Hi There,

I saw a picture in a trip report thread of a woman wearing a white Oasis of the Seas Spirit Jersey. Do you all know if every ship has their own available in the gift shops (we are sailing Mariner)? Or are there generic Royal Caribbean ones? Here is the photo of the shirt style I am referring to!

Thanks

image.png.7cbd09a5c4bb8e671056c9bc540489d6.png

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

No such thing on Adventure last week. I have seen them on some ships in the past.

Oh, they had them. Blue with white, white with blue, and white with pink.  The white with pink is a women's style, and not as heavy.

I have Freedom and Oasis, Laura has Oasis, Allure, and Harmony. Great shirts, but pricey

20190127_201850.jpg

20190127_201834.jpg

20190112_152035.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Oh, they had them. Blue with white, white with blue, and white with pink.  The white with pink is a women's style, and not as heavy.

I have Freedom and Oasis, Laura has Oasis, Allure, and Harmony. Great shirts, but pricey

20190127_201850.jpg

20190127_201834.jpg

20190112_152035.jpg

They were on Adventure last week in the Logo shop?

4 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

They were on Adventure last week in the Logo shop?

Yes, you know it's the best logo shop in the fleet. 😉

Not on the back wall. Front center in line with cash register.

Edited by John&LaLa

8 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Yes, they sell them on most ships.  They also have island  name  versions  ( Don't know the brand) at most  Caribbean port locations. 

Hope you find what you need.

M

The island versions are nowhere near the quality of the Spirit ones.

• 3 years later...
2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Sadly, these have not survived the pandemic.

Almost impossible to find, and Royal is now selling their own branded knockoffs😪

Sail Mariner Sunday, not holding my breath

Agreed.  Tried to find one on a few ships this year.  No luck.  Really wanted an Oasis one.

Edited by ValerieJo
  • Like 1

I got a blue one on Enchantment in April and yes they are crew neck.  I also picked up a white one in Bermuda at the Crown & Anchor store.   They are so comfortable.  I plan to pick one up on Jewel in three weeks if they have them.

I have seen the personalized-by-ship Spirit jerseys available in the gift shop on every RCI cruise I've taken. Enchantment, Grandeur, Explorer, Adventure, Freedom, Oasis, Anthem, Harmony, and Allure. My wife has four; I have one from Anthem. Enchantment is a lot to spell on the back!

My experience is that they have always had crew necks.

I have seen the knock-offs occasionally, but the Spirits were in the shop also.

I forget if it's a perk of Diamond (it is for D+), but there is a 20% discount for purchases over a certain amount. The Spirit jerseys were definitely over that amount.

They are the real deal and wear like iron.

• 2 months later...
On 10/15/2022 at 10:04 AM, BND said:

I got a blue one on Enchantment in April and yes they are crew neck.  I also picked up a white one in Bermuda at the Crown & Anchor store.   They are so comfortable.  I plan to pick one up on Jewel in three weeks if they have them.

I got one on Jewel NYE cruise. Seems of similar quality to the previous ones. Hod no luck with Mariner in December. Should have got the XL back in October 😪

36 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I got one on Jewel NYE cruise. Seems of similar quality to the previous ones. Hod no luck with Mariner in December. Should have got the XL back in October 😪

I got the white on on our Nov Jewel cruise.   Some sizes go quicker than others.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BND said:

I got the white on on our Nov Jewel cruise.   Some sizes go quicker than others.  

Got white as well. Mariner had a good assortment in October, but no Large. By December they had nothing.

Now in October they were giving $10 off if you bought a jersey and a ship model. That's a sign to me that they were clearing them out

• Like 1