! LIVE! from Adventure of the Seas, February 16, 2019 - 8 nights

ckrobyn

15 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

The Quest is tonight, however it is not in the usual Studio B, it’s in the Imperial Lounge 😡 This makes zero sense to me, and with the lack of space there won’t be nearly as many people participating. They did the same thing the last time I was on Adventure and it unfortunately it wasn’t as fun. 

The Quest was listed as being in the Imperial Lounge on my cruise too but it actually ended up being in Studio B. Maybe the same will happen tonight.

Do we get any pictures of you in the Floruder today?

25 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

Thanks!

the drink is a Cosmopolitan or, Cosmo. It is actually a martini, but I prefer it in a tall glsss on the rocks. As for what’s in it? Vodka for sure, and probably grenadine? Pretty sure I have to ask! It’s very good though 😀

Vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice, lime juice.

• Like 1

Robyn - if you have a chance in your wanderings today, could you find out who the CD will be at the end of May.  There are a few of us sailing then that have a request and would like to get in touch prior, and a way to eat in touch would be great too. Thanks in advance.

54 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

The Quest was listed as being in the Imperial Lounge on my cruise too but it actually ended up being in Studio B. Maybe the same will happen tonight.

Do we get any pictures of you in the Floruder today?

I really hope it’s in Studio B.

Flowrider pics? About as likely as a pic of me exploring a cave.

Did you try the Flowrider a few weeks ago??? I don’t recall you posting any pics?

32 minutes ago, ecslady said:

Robyn - if you have a chance in your wanderings today, could you find out who the CD will be at the end of May.  There are a few of us sailing then that have a request and would like to get in touch prior, and a way to eat in touch would be great too. Thanks in advance.

I’ll see what I can find out. There may be a thread on here devoted to CD’s that may have some information as well.

1 hour ago, Bronx12 said:

Hey Robyn,

Thanks for doing a live review. We are doing a B2B on Adventure March 2-10 and March 10-16. Your review has had my attention since you started, and I can't help but be excited 😎

Rhonda

You should be! This is a fantastic ship 👍🏻😀

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

I’ll see what I can find out. There may be a thread on here devoted to CD’s that may have some information as well.

Robyn - that thread says Ken Jones got on in December of '18 and stays for 2 or 4 months. Unknown how long. After that, Drew Devine is supposed to take over. I'm curious too when/if that change will be made.

Edited by cruiseguy1016
  • Like 1

I have it on good authority that tonight is the seafood extravaganza in the Windjammer, as well as the chocolate fountain. Tonight is also lobster in the MDR...the suggestion was to enjoy lobster in the MDR and come up to the WJ for dessert 😀

Today is relaxing, and I’m not doing much of anything. The weather outside is a mix of sun and clouds. I decided to forgo the pool deck today.. I have had a lot of sun this cruise 😎

I may read a bit, and may even nap a bit.. that’s what cruises are for, right?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

I have it on good authority that tonight is the seafood extravaganza in the Windjammer, as well as the chocolate fountain. Tonight is also lobster in the MDR...the suggestion was to enjoy lobster in the MDR and come up to the WJ for dessert 😀

Today is relaxing, and I’m not doing much of anything. The weather outside is a mix of sun and clouds. I decided to forgo the pool deck today.. I have had a lot of sun this cruise 😎

I will be very disappointed if there's no Italian night in WJ this cruise!!!

16 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

Today is relaxing, and I’m not doing much of anything. 

Stop by an visit.  We're now aft of the MDR on the starboard side of deck 4.  They kicked us out of the forward area for cleaning.

Just now, ckrobyn said:

It was the first night.

Well, I must be on drugs, because we have gone to WJ every night, and I swear the first night was American. I though I even whined about that earlier in this thread.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, sockmonkeygirl said:

Can you tell me how noisy your cabin was?  I'm booked for a promenade view room on the 6th floor, across from the duck & dog.  I think it's above a shop, so should be quiet directly below us at night, but also good for people watching.  I would have preferred 7th floor, but we did want to be across from a pub, and the selection on the 7th floor is already dwindling down.  

How do you figure out what is directly below you? I've used my liners to measure on the screen, but is there a better way?

1 hour ago, ckrobyn said:

And the Flowrider?